It would be great on Marketplace if there was an option to "send landmark to my avatar*.

Jenn Melchior

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Many times I am surfing Marketplace and cannot go in world.  I find things to purchase and  I would love to visit the store to see more of their items for sale.  It would be great if there was an option that would send the landmark to my avatar so when I go in world I can take a trip to their store.  Just a suggestion.  Thank you for your consideration.  Have a great day.

Jenn

2 answers to this question

The way I usually do it is this, at the bottom of most items, there's a link that says "view item in second life".

click that link which takes you to the slurl page..

sometimes it will let you teleport directly from my page.

but if not, you can copy the url, paste it in local chat.. then double click it to teleport..

it's kind of a round-about way to do it.. but it works..

why not add the listing (that has the store slurl) to your (mp) favorites? or bookmark it in your browser?

sending landmarks would be, as far as i can tell, the same as sending regular stuff from the marketplace, and doing this when not logged in often results in capped messages and end result is you go inworld and don't get half of the stuff you wanted anyway.

unless the lab people know of a different way of sending inventory offers, who knows; you can always open a jira - https://jira.secondlife.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.