Sign in to follow this  
Deangelina

classified ad image

Question

Is there a way, that I can change the picture that appears on my classified ads. Currently, it is the picture for the sim. Since I have two classified ads representing different stores on that same sim, I'd like to be able to have each represented by the picture of their store sign. The stores are in the sky above my sim in a little shopping plaza area.

Edited by Deangelina

2 answers to this question

You can, sort of.

The picture that appears in your Classified ad is the same one that you set for your land parcel.  If the two stores are on different parcels, you can have a different picture for each one.  If they are on the same parcel, they'll both have the same picture.

To change the picture for your land parcel, go to your land, open World/Parcel Details, Options tab, and drag any texture you like into the Snapshot window.

You can also create a Place Page for any land parcel(s) you own.  Place Pages aren't well understood by a lot of people, but they do provide yet one more way to get your place out there in front of the public.  See my blog post: https://acrossthegridwithlindal.blogspot.com/2017/04/place-pages-new-way-to-advertise-your.html