looking for friends... 30+...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am 40+ in rl... 

I am obsessed with shopping for clothes/ furniture/ hair/ makeup, ( I'm always looking for new places to shop to an extreme).., dancing formal/ non-formal, looking at houses, going to the beach, chatting with new people and hanging at coffee shops.  Usually evening/ night hours are the only times I'm not free on sl.

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

I've replied to you in world Sandra. I'm SL+8, so 11.00SLT is often the latest I'm on. Very occasionally I stay until 12.00SLT

But I get on early sometimes, so sometimes 02.00SLT onwards. Today was 05.00SLT!

Good!  I will write u back when I'm on and we will see when we can cross paths.  smile

• Like 1

I am 49 in RL, but 21 in my mind. I love shopping but rarely can afford it. I also like to hang and chat, about this, that and the other thing. My favorite musical genres are obscure 80s songs, punk, new wave, and other less common genres.

I am openminded, hold strong opinions and... well, perhaps you should just find out.

My RL time is the same as SL time, but I don't really have a set time that I will be online.

Oh, I live in Bellisseria, and my houseboat is pen for all :-)

• Like 2

I'm 43 in RL, Australian, fellow shopaholic (gacha-addict), occasional builder, script-breaker, and semi-introvert. I too live in Bellisseria, in the Shanty region, though am rarely there lately. I've been trying to learn how to take non-noob-looking photographs (and of course, shopping). And I'm a mum to an Animesh Zooby baby that is just the most adorable fake baby you've ever seen! (Yes, I'm clearly biased/probably a little delusional too 😛 ).

When it comes to conversation I'm not a great starter. I wish I was one of those people who could start a conversation about nothing and sustain it for hours. Sadly the only time I'm ever able to ramble on is on the forums here where over-editing and the back-space key are my trusty companions, but I'm not so rude as to ignore conversations thrown my way. The time zone issue can be troublesome too, but if you get bored enough...

• Like 2

Hi all,  I am a guy in my 30s from Canada.  I am usually taking photos and working on my blog but I also like to shop a lot, look at houses and decor, go to clubs and dance, etc.  I am gay so please be LGBT friendly if you contact me.  Feel free to add/IM me  :)

Edited by MattNight84
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Elena, Spain! Easygoing, down to earth person, prefer listening rather than talking

I've been out of SL for quite some time, and recently came back. Love exploring magical sims, taking pics, redecorating my home and spending time around wild Nature and animals, actually, my little home is full of them

So, if you ever want to have a cup of coffe, or go explore a new sim, just give me a call

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.