Needing Help

kriptonicOxide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I have been a member since August 29 2006. I had been away for a while due to illness and broke pc, when I came back I paid my fees and I am finding I can not work some of the items I have. I was born in 1954 and I have been verified that I am an adult, but I can not get any of my scripts to work for my adult items. I have been back to the store and exchanged the items and the new ones do not work either, I and the store owner are very confused as to why I can not get anything to work. Could you please find out what is going on and or help me to contact someone who can help me. Everything worked up until I was not online for a while. Thank you for helping with this matter. Sincerely Alaina Fraina

@Alaina Fraina,

I don't think it's your Maturity settings that are the problem.  As far as I know, simply downgrading your Maturity preferences to General won't affect your ability to use Adult items.  However, it's still worth checking.  In Preferences, General tab, check to see your Maturity preferences are set G,M,A.  If they are not, and M and/or A are greyed out, submit a Support Case to LL asking them to re-set your preferences.

If that's not the problem, next have a look at your scripted items.  Can other people use them successfully?  While you, as the owner, should always be able to use them, check to see if they are set to group access only, and that you are wearing the tag of the appropriate group.

Other than those suggestions, I'm as confused as you and the store owner.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.