Remodeling a Tiny House in Second Life Decorate with Me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:01 PM, Queenmadonna Babii said:

Hey Loves,
Have you ever wanted a tiny home in Second Life™? Today's post is all about tiny living, remodeling, and decorating a tiny house that I found on the grid and can not wait to share! Hangout and decorate with me.

Full Video Here
xoxo
- Quin

Well, I managed to resist buying this tiny house when I saw it at the event, but I had to go buy it just now after seeing what you did with it. *shakes fist*

• Like 6

On 6/13/2019 at 3:01 AM, Queenmadonna Babii said:

Hey Loves,
Have you ever wanted a tiny home in Second Life™? Today's post is all about tiny living, remodeling, and decorating a tiny house that I found on the grid and can not wait to share! Hangout and decorate with me.

Full Video Here
xoxo
- Quin

Thank you for sharing. Your other videos is really good. I have just started on another one.

• Like 4

On 6/13/2019 at 3:01 AM, Queenmadonna Babii said:

Hey Loves,

Full Video Here
xoxo
- Quin

TinyHouseCover.jpg

That was an incredible video and initiative. ❤️ I adore watching super-small spaces like that decorated. Like they have these mini IKEA homes in RL (the smallest of which is 5m x 5m, iirc). Those are generally extremely brilliantly decorated by true professionals. I don't think you're in need of much outside decorating help, though, LOL, as you did a superb job yourself. :) Really was in awe over what you did with that tiny place.

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.