CaraLawson95

Black Talon Regime Reorganizing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am Caralawson95, I am a heavy role player for super-heroine's in peril, I started SL at a sim called Republic of Hayao as Katie Batz. I love the idea and the community it brought together that love both super-heroes and mature theme's. With the sim closed and some sim's spawning around the same theme's but nothing really caught my eye. So I decided to craft my own sim "The Black Talon Regime,". I was able to get it off the ground but with poor funding, lack of planning, and unorganized play I was forced to close the sim until further notice. This isn't a grab at wallets but rather a request for help in the next time I successfully fund my next land. 

I'd like to find people who would like to assist and make this new sim their own. Mainly financial people who can find way's to have the sim self fund itself, builder's who are gifted and skilled in creating places too role play and enjoy. Organizer's who can plan events and writers to assist with increasing the lore of the sim. 

If you read this post and are interested in joining this endeavor please feel free to message me either on here or a DM in second life. 

• Like 2

On 6/12/2019 at 1:34 PM, CaraLawson95 said:

I'd like to find people who would like to assist and make this new sim their own. Mainly financial people who can find way's to have the sim self fund itself, builder's who are gifted and skilled in creating places too role play and enjoy. Organizer's who can plan events and writers to assist with increasing the lore of the sim. 

This actually comes up quite a bit.  No one has the skills to do it all, and it takes a team.  Being on the team tends to take you out of RP into admin or building work, though.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.