The Non Linden Home Picture Thread - Mainland Only

Ingrid Ingersoll

On 9/16/2020 at 3:31 PM, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I've been working on a cafe, also an Apple Fall build, pretty high land impact but I'll skimp on decor to have the building. The cafe set is from Roiro (Saten Set)

Come Visit! : https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goodelli/14/202/32/

Snapshot_003.jpg

What a lovely place. For ppl liking to drive bike or car, there is a vehicle rezz zone nearby Ufeus Route 5, Heterocera. @Ingrid Ingersoll's cafe is a perfect place of excursion.

Ohh, there is also a rezz zone vis-a-vis the cafe Goodelli

Edited by Rachel1206
  • Like 3

Since I downsized my land, I needed a smaller house, and I picked up the Ettienne cottage from Trompe Loeil at Arcade. It's tiny but I love it, and the small size gives me plenty of space outside for landscaping (which I have not finished yet). I've built it at ground level this time instead of up in the sky.

50402034276_cf2a0c26e2_b.jpg

50402192657_62c981c4ef_b.jpg

50401339213_dbd81b4a46_b.jpg

50402034511_f16e59605f_b.jpg

You can't see them in these photos but behind the house I have a patio and hot tub, and behind those cabinets in the bedroom is where the bathroom is hiding.

And my Kittycats will have to be outdoor kitties now.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackmount/80/42/97  (Open invite to come in and take a look).

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, Artair Glendullen said:

it's not exactly a traditional house, but here's the spacer's lounge of the space station i'm in the thick of building at the moment. i kind of wanted to put a full kitchen in, but airport lounges don't have that, and that's kind of what i was going for.

!!!!rb_003.png

out of topic: your avatar reminds me a lot of Albert Wesker from Resident Evil, and your home fits Weskers character too 😛

bb13915a3ad579f4880fd4999ad0e5d3.jpg

d8dd7c8bc8ff18d8e4667e38a5e25ce0.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Artair Glendullen said:

So uh. I may have scrapped the station idea. Instead, here's a few WIP shots of the cottage I'm working on instead. I'm also working on a custom EEP daycycle for it.

hw_007.png

So that is what you call a cottage.... I should have known when you paid for coffee with that black card! 😄

Luxury Card

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Artair Glendullen said:

It's not that biiig. : P It's three rooms. Here it is in the daytime, from the front, with a Todd for scale.

hw_008.png

It looks much bigger in your first picture. ( 😇 ) Not joking, it does. I have seen it somewhere on the marketplace and thought I should have something smaller that that Apple Fall mansion.

I really wish Apple Fall made a country house with the same great textures, but not with 350 Li.

But stupid as I am, I did not mark your house as a favorite. as a favorite. Can you give me a LM inworld or a MP link? 🥰

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It looks much bigger in your first picture. ( 😇 ) Not joking, it does. I have seen it somewhere on the marketplace and thought I should have something smaller that that Apple Fall mansion.

I really wish Apple Fall made a country house with the same great textures, but not with 350 Li.

But stupid as I am, I did not mark your house as a favorite. as a favorite. Can you give me a LM inworld or a MP link? 🥰

Angles, lol. Idlewood's actually the larger of the two stone cottages P.0.E makes, and it comes in at a whopping... 58li, not counting lights and accessories. And the marketplace store isn't up right this second, but here's a link to the store's Flickr page.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A kind of Masculine Den. Maybe it is missing a big TV screen.

Masculine Den

Masculine Den

The fireplace is double sided, I edited off the doors and door frame to a closet behind it. I don't think I need closet space. So I could push the fireplace in so it looks like built in. A dark prim behind to hide that the fireplace is double sided. Edited off the exhaust pipe.

The opening I got when I edited off the doors could have been used for a built in bookcase or maybe a TV instead.

• Like 11

My horror interior at Iris. I promise it can't really be seen from outside and the outside building fits in nicely with the sim.

50443889451_916cc5bce7_b_d.jpg

My outside area there, with rides and dancing. I like to hangout there with my partner but it is open to anyone and both my house and this space get a fair bit of traffic from new people, including last night's day old naked lady with a hat who enjoyed dancing in my living room. Don't live right near an infohub if you like privacy.

50443224553_8728524735_b_d.jpg

• Like 11

On 10/1/2020 at 12:26 PM, Artair Glendullen said:

it's not exactly a traditional house, but here's the spacer's lounge of the space station i'm in the thick of building at the moment. i kind of wanted to put a full kitchen in, but airport lounges don't have that, and that's kind of what i was going for.

!!!!rb_003.png

That is beautiful - I love sifi type stuff. Do you have a slurl? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I really like your use of wild grass and flowers. I can see yarrow. Are they from Heart? But the other grasses, are they from Skye? I have been looking at the pack of Skye wild grasses, but the price makes me hesitate.

Thanks, yes the flowers are from Heart, nothing tops Hearts wild flowers in shape and quality, it's the best in second life so far, it's 699L$ but I think it worth it, because your gonna use it a lot, it goes nice with everything.

and the grasses are mixed between Revivals grass field and MishMish sweet short grass

( I chose autumn version for both ).

Edited by seeno29
  • Like 2