looking for Bento hold (flag/stick/lolipop/drumstick) in your hand animations

Sylvia Wasp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, 

I have some small hand flags for 2019 Pride and I want to give them away with a Bento animation so they can actually be held in the hand.  I've looked on MP and can't find anything even remotely useful or related, which is puzzling to me.  

Is it really the case that all this time after Bento debuted, there are still no simple "hold a thing in your hand" animations for sale?  

Anyone know where to get such a thing?  Needless to say FP is required.  

Actual animations related to waving the flags would be even better, but I'd settle for a simple "grasping stick-like thing in the hand" kind of deal.  

Thanks ahead of time for any leads, 

Sylvia :)

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Wasp said:

Hello, 

I have some small hand flags for 2019 Pride and I want to give them away with a Bento animation so they can actually be held in the hand.  I've looked on MP and can't find anything even remotely useful or related, which is puzzling to me.  

Is it really the case that all this time after Bento debuted, there are still no simple "hold a thing in your hand" animations for sale?  

Anyone know where to get such a thing?  Needless to say FP is required.  

Actual animations related to waving the flags would be even better, but I'd settle for a simple "grasping stick-like thing in the hand" kind of deal.  

Thanks ahead of time for any leads, 

Sylvia :)

There is a store on MP I just found called Faker that has bag holds set full perms, the holds look nice and tight but angled, you could approach the creator and see if willing to turn the wrists for you to sell them as a different kind of set. I would also just try other creators of poses that are doing bento, some may just do a custom for you if the price is right if no other part of the body has to be animated.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

There is a store on MP I just found called Faker that has bag holds set full perms, the holds look nice and tight but angled, you could approach the creator and see if willing to turn the wrists for you to sell them as a different kind of set. I would also just try other creators of poses that are doing bento, some may just do a custom for you if the price is right if no other part of the body has to be animated.

Thanks Sasy, I will definitely ask although it's probably a bit late (2019 Pride is in three days).  

I still find it just plain bizarre that even without the full perm, these very basic animations and poses don't even seem to exist for Bento.  Someone must have made something similar within a week of Bento's debut, but they aren't available for sale.  

I guess this is more evidence of how people don't make things in Second Life anymore (unless there is a big cash payoff that is).  

There was a time when LL would ensure that such things existed so as to keep the whole "user-created world" thing going strong.  It's sad really.  

Sylvia

7 hours ago, Sylvia Wasp said:

Thanks Sasy, I will definitely ask although it's probably a bit late (2019 Pride is in three days).  

I still find it just plain bizarre that even without the full perm, these very basic animations and poses don't even seem to exist for Bento.  Someone must have made something similar within a week of Bento's debut, but they aren't available for sale.  

I guess this is more evidence of how people don't make things in Second Life anymore (unless there is a big cash payoff that is).  

There was a time when LL would ensure that such things existed so as to keep the whole "user-created world" thing going strong.  It's sad really.  

Sylvia

You could always attempt to make them yourself and if you do manage it applause but if not you will see why people making them may just be keeping them to themselves as sold by them, I tried one time and ran crying finger bones are very different animals than thighs and hips :) also most of the bento stuff seen for hands at least has just been cutsie stuff like peace signs and basic movement and holding what you want is a bit tighter in the fist which is rarer a need I would imagine. Three days should be enough time if someone is willing also maybe try the creator of Nantra Poses she is a Gem

AFAIK e.marie has some FP hold anims as free gifts but I do not know the TOS of her creations. Try contacting her (store owner is EmilianaMarie resident)...

Until when do you need the animation? I have a job interview tomorrow, but after that I can fire up QAVIMATOR beta in Wine and create you a simple one.

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.