Is there a neck alpha?

rafa Aironaut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello, so i got an aesthetic body some months ago, theres nothing to do with the body no, i just wanna know if there's any neck alpha for the normal avatar because i'm using the head and the neck is showing over the aesthetic body and i want to get the head neck invisible, someone know an alpha to do that? it's urgent
  •  

1 answer to this question

Hi Rafa!

Most mesh bodies and heads come with a "neck fix".  It's usually a part of the HUD you use to control the look of the body or head.  The neck fix is a sort of semi-transparent cylinder that is used to help hide the seam between the body and the head.

When you wear a mesh body and head, they need to have the same skin applied to them, or they'll be different colors.  If the head is compatible with the mesh body, and the skin tones are the same, you should not need to use a neck fix.

There is no "neck alpha" for the classic avatar.  Mesh bodies and heads come with alpha masks that are used to hide the classic body and head, though.  If those aren't doing what you need and you have some skills with Photoshop or GIMP, you can make your own alpha mask that would hide just the neck...although I'm not sure why you'd want or need to do that.  Maybe you can post some pictures of the problem here, to give us a better idea.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.