Getting Excited - Linden Homes

NiaDark

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So for all those that are wondering when the next houses will be released.... I don't have an answer.  BUT They are coming! I found an area where work is being done, and as you all know Rome wasn't built in a day.  I know it's tough waiting... I'm waiting too... But I do appreciate all the work the moles are doing... I think this is just fab!! So this is just my way of saying thanks and looking forward to the next release!!

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 18

Just so you know there is a very ACTIVE and long time  (10 months)  thread here on the forums about the Bellisserria contient, SSP and the new Linden Homes.  Always nice to keep things together when possible. 

That thread is here: 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for letting me know this. But sometimes I like to color outside the lines. For some of us less knowledgeable than others, we'd never find those old post.. ❤️

10 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just so you know there is a very ACTIVE and long time  (10 months)  thread here on the forums about the Bellisserria contient, SSP and the new Linden Homes.  Always nice to keep things together when possible. 

That thread is here: 

• Like 3

I'm excited, and I'm not even looking for a new linden house right now :)  I think it is just an example of feeling excited by proxy, I look forward to everyone posting pictures of their new homes, all of the new events, and the general happiness of it all.  Plus, logging in every morning and seeing all of the work the moles have done, is exciting in of itself.  I feel really happy when I see people posting they got a new home, it is weird!  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fox Wijaya said:

so true... imagine you have to read 7 topic titles down... that would be to much 🤔

You Just never know! But honestly, there's no set rule stating I have to post within that same said thread. Afterall, we may put our pants on the same way, one leg at a time. But It doesn't mean that we have to follow in a row like little ducks.Some people want to force everyone else into the same type of box, but my mentality is = Live Brilliantly! Do Your Own Thing!! Try Something New! Be Yourself! ❤️

• Like 4

OH and Look... This post is in the Linden Home Forum... The same Forum where all those topics about Linden Homes are posted... so not sure what the first reply to my initial thread was all about. Except to gripe about somethings without looking first. :D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NiaDark said:

OH and Look... This post is in the Linden Home Forum... The same Forum where all those topics about Linden Homes are posted... so not sure what the first reply to my initial thread was all about. Except to gripe about somethings without looking first. :D

Why so much butthurt? Calm down. Chic didnt attack you at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NiaDark said:

Do Your Own Thing!! Try Something New! Be Yourself! ❤️

wow...take a deep breath... it's just a response to your

6 hours ago, NiaDark said:

we'd never find those old post.. ❤️

it's really not that hard to see that yours is just a few lines above the long running thread with the same content.

• Like 3

It's fun to watch the progress, how it's done. I've been exploring the regions that are already in use. Walking around the roads and all the little cute hangout spots I think LL and the Moles have done a wonderful  job with the landscaping. When you have your setting up (shadows on etc.) it really is very beautiful. I mean there's nothing else like it in terms of virtual worlds available out there (that I'm aware of). I think they've done something really great and look forward to seeing what comes next!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

It's fun to watch the progress, how it's done. I've been exploring the regions that are already in use. Walking around the roads and all the little cute hangout spots I think LL and the Moles have done a wonderful  job with the landscaping. When you have your setting up (shadows on etc.) it really is very beautiful. I mean there's nothing else like it in terms of virtual worlds available out there (that I'm aware of). I think they've done something really great and look forward to seeing what comes next!

I totally agree. It's certainly keeping me interested and it's very exciting to see what comes next. 

It's amazing how the continent has grown and changed since 20th August when the regions first came online. I think strongly think the Bellisseria community along with the Moles/Lindens should have a big party to mark it's first anniversary in mid April 2020. Maybe something for this August too. 

Took this snapshot when the regions first came online on 20th August 2018

SSP regions 20th August 2018.PNG

Took this snapshot on 13th June 2019. It seem the continent is expanding in the middle down south. 

13th June 2019.PNG

Look at all those houseboats that yet to come sometime this year or next year. The red circle is the new area and there is no way to go down south in a straight line at the moment. 

The future.PNG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I think strongly think the Bellisseria community along with the Moles/Lindens should have a big party to mark it's first anniversary in mid April 2020. Maybe something for this August too. 

I think that sounds like a nice idea! Maybe it would be a good time to show off any new themes too (if they haven't been implemented yet...)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I think strongly think the Bellisseria community along with the Moles/Lindens should have a big party to mark it's first anniversary in mid April 2020.

The Bellisseria Community group has already started planning for Bellisseria's First Anniversary event.

1 hour ago, Gearhead Gaffer said:

Bay City has celebrations, I see no reason why we shouldn't.

We've got an event planned for July 4th, and are planning events for Halloween, Christmas, and every other holiday/reason to party we can think of :D

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I still wait for one of these new homes. It's hard not to be dissapointed, but I am still thrilled with the work that our Moles have put into these new communities. This avi, may be new to posting and may be new to SL... But far from new.  But if you look at these screenshots, you see something that the Linden homes haven't had in ages... bodies in them.. all those beautiful green dots! I had one of the old linden homes for years... and the neighbors were never there..  These new communities, the new areas, all of it still excites me!!  I will be over the moon when I finally get one (a houseboat, I think is what I would like ). In the meantime, I will enjoy the happiness of others as you decorate and share photos of your amazing places! 

i_d_rather_be_someone_s_shot_of_whiskey_poster-r12059d6521614b6aaf3a1349134c89ba_wvt_8byvr_307.jpg

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.