Advice Bento Head Male

Blake Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I want to change my bento head, but I don't know if the Lelutka Guy is the best decision out there. Currently, I have Catwa Daniel and the only things that I really like are a variety of skins and beards. It annoys me that I have 3 Huds, all big, full of options that I don't really use them. I don't like the animations, doesn't feel "realistic". For Lelutka Guy, I really like that I have one Hud with everything, even tho I won't use everything, the animations are awesome (especially mocap), but lack of skins, shape (I would be able to modify if I will get one, but still). 

So, for those who have Lelutka Guy, what's your thoughts about the head? Any downs? If you have Catwa head and changed to this one, you regret it? If the Guy isn't the best, which one would you recommend?

Thanks,

Hello, I have myself Lelutka Guy and, in my opinion, I prefer that over Catwa Stanley (Because uh, I prefer Lelutka overall since I love the animations). Some head applier maker already made some for it like Stray Dog, Clef de Peau, and Not Found. After you bought the head, you will get head applier from Stray Dog from tone 01 to tone 10.

But be wary because that head only compatible with Belleza Jake now. If you use Signature Gianni or other body, there's some disconnect between neck and body.

4 hours ago, elixdude said:

Hello, I have myself Lelutka Guy and, in my opinion, I prefer that over Catwa Stanley (Because uh, I prefer Lelutka overall since I love the animations). Some head applier maker already made some for it like Stray Dog, Clef de Peau, and Not Found. After you bought the head, you will get head applier from Stray Dog from tone 01 to tone 10.

But be wary because that head only compatible with Belleza Jake now. If you use Signature Gianni or other body, there's some disconnect between neck and body.

Thank you for your reply. 

I didn't realize the non-compatibility with Gianni Body. That's what I have. I will try again and see how much it bothers me.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:49 PM, Zekk28 said:

It annoys me that I have 3 Huds, all big, full of options that I don't really use them.

I have a female catwa one, I agree the big master hud is is not the best on the market. I know for the female one there's also the mini master hud, putting all the most used options in one much better managable hud. Maybe the male version has that too?

13 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I have a female catwa one, I agree the big master hud is is not the best on the market. I know for the female one there's also the mini master hud, putting all the most used options in one much better managable hud. Maybe the male version has that too?

If I remember correctly, My catwa daniel and catwa dude don't have that mini HUD. Only female head has mini HUD...

22 minutes ago, elixdude said:

If I remember correctly, My catwa daniel and catwa dude don't have that mini HUD. Only female head has mini HUD...

The mini-HUD is available as a gift at the Catwa store, and it works on all Catwa Bento heads, not just female ones. It can be found in the gift room at the Catwa store, in the bag on the floor. (Ensure you're wearing a Catwa Bento head before clicking, otherwise you won't get the gifts.)

41735277161_68d68f68e6_c.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Thanks 2

On 6/13/2019 at 11:47 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

On 6/14/2019 at 2:01 AM, Skell Dagger said:

The mini-HUD is available as a gift at the Catwa store, and it works on all Catwa Bento heads, not just female ones. It can be found in the gift room at the Catwa store, in the bag on the floor. (Ensure you're wearing a Catwa Bento head before clicking, otherwise you won't get the gifts.)

41735277161_68d68f68e6_c.jpg

Oh, I didn't know about that. I should check and see. Thank you!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.