Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
actualkon

Trouble with eyebrows

Recommended Posts

So I bought a pack of eyebrows for my avatar https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/IDTTY-Faces-CUT-Bold-Eyebrows/10634216 but my avatar has default eyebrows already. I dont know if this is from the head or how to remove them. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CATWA-HEAD-Hanako/13603402 This is the head I have. Im wearing the eyebrow shape that comes with the head, but it doesn't seem removable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, actualkon said:

So I bought a pack of eyebrows for my avatar https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/IDTTY-Faces-CUT-Bold-Eyebrows/10634216 but my avatar has default eyebrows already. I dont know if this is from the head or how to remove them. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CATWA-HEAD-Hanako/13603402 This is the head I have. Im wearing the eyebrow shape that comes with the head, but it doesn't seem removable

So the eyebrows are coming from the skin on the head I figured out. Is there any way to fix this??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check the skin applier for the head.  Sometimes there is an option that does not include eyebrows. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, actualkon said:

So I bought a pack of eyebrows for my avatar https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/IDTTY-Faces-CUT-Bold-Eyebrows/10634216 but my avatar has default eyebrows already. I dont know if this is from the head or how to remove them. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CATWA-HEAD-Hanako/13603402 This is the head I have. Im wearing the eyebrow shape that comes with the head, but it doesn't seem removable

55 minutes ago, actualkon said:

So the eyebrows are coming from the skin on the head I figured out. Is there any way to fix this??

You need a skin applier for your head that has a browless option. If you're using a skin applier that you've purchased from another store, then check the applier HUD to see if a browless version is available on there.

If you're using the default skins from your Hanako head's HUD then I'm afraid there is no browless option on those. However, there is a bag of group gifts at the Catwa store (go into the main Bento head store and the gift room is immediately inside to either your left or right, depending on which side of the store you enter from) that contains another skin applier HUD, and that gift applier HUD does contain browless versions. Please note that you'll need to be wearing a Catwa Bento head when you click the bag, in order to receive the gift.

Edited by Skell Dagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 1:49 AM, Skell Dagger said:

You need a skin applier for your head that has a browless option. If you're using a skin applier that you've purchased from another store, then check the applier HUD to see if a browless version is available on there.

If you're using the default skins from your Hanako head's HUD then I'm afraid there is no browless option on those. However, there is a bag of group gifts at the Catwa store (go into the main Bento head store and the gift room is immediately inside to either your left or right, depending on which side of the store you enter from) that contains another skin applier HUD, and that gift applier HUD does contain browless versions. Please note that you'll need to be wearing a Catwa Bento head when you click the bag, in order to receive the gift.

Thanks so much!!! The CATWA gift applier worked uwu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...