Can we move

TrinityLee1968

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Assuming you have a Linden Home already, you would need to abandon that and "try" to get a new home. You cannot have more than one. So no real way to move. You could make an alt premium and try with the alt. That's about your only "safer" option.

• Like 1

It will be posted here:

Make sure you get a notification when there is an update. This thread is only for updates, and it is the only reliable source.

I must warn you, the new houses will go fast. I am not sure where I read it, but I mean it was 100 homes, or even less.* The latest batch with boats LL released, was just over 700, and they were sold out in 28 minutes.

* the quantity of houses was corrected below by @AngieRath

Edited by Marianne Little
* the quantity of houses was corrected
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TrinityLee1968 said:

Just want to know when new homes come out, can we move, or is there a way to move.

Trinitylee1968

Probably not.  The most likely scenario is that when you abandon your present place you will miss the sale of the new ones.  My advice is to wait a year, this mad rush will all calm down.  The new homes are quite nice, but you could buy a 1024 plot on mainland somewhere and put up your own, even nicer, home - and do it with much less stress.  If you buy up to 1024 sqm, it is included in your Premium Fee.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.