I have purchased the (female) Legacy TMP mesh body

Fanette Philbert

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/12/2019 at 11:58 AM, Shandi Varriale said:

I wonder if that works like omega. That would be fantastic if so.

I only saw a thumbnail of the template, but it looks just like the default template. Meaning that creators who have uploaded their tattoos, can make Legacy appliers without redrawing the whole tattoo? And without even paying for a new upload?

Interesting. Maybe TMP learnt something.

Meshbody%20F%20Upper%20icon.webp

Edited by Marianne Little

21 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I only saw a thumbnail of the template, but it looks just like the default template. Meaning that creators who have uploaded their tattoos, can make Legacy appliers without redrawing the whole tattoo? And without even paying for a new upload?

Interesting. Maybe TMP learnt something.

Meshbody%20F%20Upper%20icon.webp

Didn't the old TMP share the SLUV too?

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

Didn't the old TMP share the SLUV too?

Ok, this is from my memory, so don't take it for 100% sure. But we who bought it back then, didn't get a personal pack to make something for it. Could not even put on some freckles. And the creators had to go through a long process to get a creators pack for even appliers.

Maybe I am mistaken, when I read this I thought the appliers are easy to get now, only the mesh clothes you have to request a pack. This is from my 5 minutes read, so... maybe someone who bought the Legacy knows. https://www.meshbody.com/create

I saw the body on someone in world yesterday and will admit that it is attractive. But that’s not enough to make up for the price (why so high???) and the reputation for me. Yes I know it’s only $20, but it’s still a hard pass.

• Like 4

I purchase this product as well when it first came out and I was extremely disappointed especially when you pay that many lindens.  Needless to say the customer service is useless as well.  It's really a shame too... what a great product this could be if it was only managed correctly.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So today I wanted to see if I could make desired changes just from the materials hud and shockingly I was able to add custom detail like abs, pubic hair, tan lines, rib bones, breast veins, and other detail for realism and it was so easy. Just export my creations from Gimp, upload to sl, and apply via the materials editor. NO need for omega, it was so simple. If I liked tattoos I could easily have done that as well.

So far the only complaint I have about the entire setup is that if you have a 4K monitor you can see fine lines on various places on the body at any altitude close up. Not a big deal. One of the things I love is the shape of the butt thighs breasts and feminine regions, incredibly well sculpted. Even if they dont update the body, I'm already a happy customer and will buy one for my alt as I cant stand to take photo's anymore  with a lara or belleza based set. I might take some flcikr images and post them if I can tear myself away from Legacy play time.

Edited by Shandi Varriale
mobile issues
  • Haha 1

I've noticed there have been some further queries about the applier kit for the legacy body in this forum thread.

So here is some further bits of information.

1. Yes, the skin template they provide at http://www.meshbody.com/create  is based on the SL-UV map.

2.  Appliers made  for the Legacy body -  they  actually call  them 'Styles'  which is are pretty much created like other Applier HUDs.  In the  applier kit provided, there are scripts which you must include in the applier, as well as style notecards you fill out to configure the applier. Like entering the UUIDs for the  base textures that you've uploaded which you intend to use - whether it be for full skins.. or tattoos.. freckles etc etc.  You can also configure settings like tint, glossiness and such as well if you intend on having your appliers make use of bump maps/speculars for materials too ( which you also enter the UUIDs  of those for too in the notecards.)

3. Also to spell it clearly, according to the help notecards provided in the kit - appliers made using the new kit don't need to rely on any  external server to function - as detailed in the following passage I've copied from it: 

"Styles can be created like most Applier HUDs, and will work offline without relying on an external server for customers to use them. However, one bonus is that Styles are also embedded  to support advanced filtering capabilities via the optional web-based browsing HUD, choose appropriately so that your content shows correctly on a user's browser and does not break with future updates." 

4. The Legacy applier kit is pretty much more freely accessible. The scripts/notecards  in the kit which came with the  legacy body are actually copy/transferable.  So, yeah   if I wanted to pass on the relevant files needed to someone else inworld - it can be easily done.   Especially if they're interested in looking at the applier kit first, before potentially purchasing the body.

5.  And as Shandi has just described in her recent post, the Legacy mesh body comes with an Advanced Materials  Editor/ HUD. which will let you load in custom details.  Essentially that lets you apply custom tints to the body, or let you load custom materials...or skins/tattoos/scars / freckles etc you've created and uploaded. . It's pretty simple enough to use - you select the layer you wish to set the relevant texture  that you've uploaded to SL, and then drag the texture onto the relevant icon / section on the HUD.    As a result, it's an easy way to load and test your applier creations first. ... before you actually go through the actual hassle of setting up the notecards etc for the actual applier HUD if you plan on selling to others etc.

6. Regarding Legacy Updates  -  people can keep track of them here on their website:  https://www.meshbody.com/updates/  . A redelivery terminal has been set up inworld if anyone hasn't received any of the updates.

7. Anyone interested in the chance to potentially get the legacy body for free? Or if already purchased.. potentially get reimbursed?  On their new facebook they've set up, they have a  giveaway contest/draw running. There is also a Father's Day gifting special running too with a $500L discount on purchases. .   https://www.facebook.com/shopavatars 

8.  Regarding Omega Support - Legacy folks did look into it, but it didn't pan out for various reasons at the time. In their new facebook that I linked above, you can find explanations in the comments if you did deep enough.. which I'll repost here below for people's benefit:

"We've noted the request for Omega and while it's not currently available, we plan on looking into it again after we get some major things out of the way. Just a heads up that we did try implementing it before release mid last-year, but due to a few complications due to security and also the fact that our body has more layers than other bodies and is designed quite a bit differently it just didn't work out at the time. Perhaps a second look with more time will result in a different outcome. We certainly won't forget about it, we just don't want to make any promises in case it doesn't. x "

There is  also this other answer when someone else asked if about omega support in future:

"If they do it will only be useful for tattoos. It unfortunately won't work with body skins, as with the case for most bodies (Maitreya, Belleza, etc), each body has unique feet/hand mapping. Legacy mapping is closest to the default Linden template but most skins and bodies are not. We will try looking into this again after some things are out of the way if people would still like it "

9. Regarding original TMP tattoos/skins being useable on the Legacy Body  - I had mentioned that if you had 3rd party skin appliers/tattoos installed on the original TMP body and that they would show in the new Legacy HUD as options also. I should note that I have since learnt that's true only if they were added before October 2018 on the HUD used for the old body.

And that's about it.  Hope this helps clarify some things for people about Legacy and make more. informed decisions about whether to try it... or not!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I am utterly confused though...

Their new body is called Legacy, while their legacy body is called ... darn they forgot to provide a new fancy name for it... and now folks are not supposed to be confused.

There wasn't a smarter name to choose?

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2

CVEAT: The following is 100% my own impression, feelings, thoughs, and opinon.

TD;DR: My own impressions - "Eew!" and "Nothing special about it."

So I went to go have a look-see at the demo. Absolutely the worst shopping experience in memory. I was the only one on sim and the *perceived* lag was horrible - but it wasn't lag, it is their really painful-to-use "experience" system. First, the body would not show, only hands and feet. It turns out I had to remove *every attachment*, even head, before the body would appear - then reattach my head.

I have no problem with the price tage at all, but that shopping experience breaks every reseller rule in the book, especially rule number one: Make it easy as possible for me to give you my money. Srsly? The HUD kept wigging-out, everything was painfully slow. Click. Click again. Click again - then it blanks out (obviously losing connection with their outside server) - then fianlly it applies. It felt a lot like 2006 again (honestly - anyone from those days remembers trying to build anything - drag, rotate, move then 30 seconds later it pops back to start position - same with HUDs, etc.) I figured okay, it's because of this "experience" nonsense. Good that they call it an "experience", albeit,, a BAD one.

Once I saw the body, my initial reaction was gag-reflex - yes, really.

Then I made a copy of my everyday shape and used that and still - eew. No matter what I could do in editing my shape to get even close to the look I wanted, it was just so far off that I am with the impression this body is specifically designed for those who want the current fad-look (Yes, it may be a long-term fad, but it's still some kind of fad, the way I see it).

I am happy I looked at the demo because now I know I will *never* buy this. It *screams* Anglo-European (decent) all over it. Impossible to make any kind of Mongoloid (Asian) look whatsoever. All the muscle/fat is in the hips and thighs to almost zero in the calves, which is fine if that's the look you want, though Mongoloid legs aren't funnel-shaped the way Anglo legs are (I know, I am Asian and surrounded by Asian community and so I see the differences everyday.) Asians have a specific body type that many never think about and it starts in the legs (face notwithstanding, obviously) and waist (not very "hour-glass" like, a lot more straight from ribs to hips) - Most Asian legs are not "thunder-thigh" with "toothpick" calves. They also don't have the skimpy skinny knees like this one has and it's the same with Maitreay knees and legs, Slink too.

So, I will stay with my Belleza... Not because of hip shape, butt shape, breast shape, shoulder shape, and anything else. But because the legs are done right (for me, at least,) everything else falls into line after that. 

Now, taking all that I've said above and tossing it aside for a moment and evaluating the qualities of the *model* itself: I don't see what any hype can be about. To me, it doidn't look any better or worse than Maitreya, Belleza, or any other high-quality mesh body with a high-quality skin, etc. The skins, though very nicely done, aren't anything special when compared to other aftermarket high-quality skins. Besides my own impressions and opinions on the shape itself, everthing else, though a nice, high quality product, is really nothing special over any other of the top three or four (Being Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and maybe Eve) in my mind.

@Marianne Little  Yes, I have the male legacy body - now part of my ever growing collection of mesh bodies that I've decided to try out and use over the years.

As for whether the body has a 'no muscle' option in the skin options -  well there isn't like a specific option which is spelt out clearly.

In the default skin options - you have 12 skin tones/options. The neck blenders ( if you're trying to match the default skins with head appliers of another skin brand) - you have 36 different tones to work with.  For nail tones, you have the default 12 natural tones to match the skins, then you have another 32 nail polish tones in all sorts of colours on top of that.

The default skin tones are tint friendly as well in my experiments using the advanced editor HUD the  legacy body comes with which allows for custom tinting as well too for further refinement.

The body does come with clothing - underwear,  along with a set of shoes, pants and long sleeved top in several different colours.  Specific  male legacy body fitted clothing from creators has started to come out,  however I've found that from my existing wardrobe - my Gianni fitted clothing works pretty well with the male legacy body fit-wise without having to resort to using the deformer, but still with the use of alpha slices to hide body parts that may clip through as need be.

Anyway, back to the matter of a 'no muscled' look on the body.

For a less defined look around the abs / muscles etc - you would select one of the lighter body skin tones essentially, because the darker you go in choice of the skin tone .. the more pronounced the muscle definition is on the skin I have noticed. Even on the darker range of the default skin tones, I don't think the muscle definition is too excessive.

There are other considerations to keep in mind as well - such as how strong you set the  body shine and bump map settings on the body as well, with the extra definition/fidelity which materials/advanced lighting brings to the table.

Also of course is what your muscle sliders, body fat settings... body thickness etc are at.  I do like how the male legacy body can adapt in terms of body shape from going for a more lean, skinny look... to a more muscular, beefy... or a heavier, rounder appearance and still keep things fairly balanced.

The male version of the body actually comes with over a half-dozen different body shapes  included ( which are copy/mod). that are labelled as 'swimmer',  'lean',  'strong', 'beefy', 'massive'   etc and have varying height options even to help show off that  versatility and also make for a good reference/starting point for someone to do even further fine tuning to the body shape to suit their needs ( as I did ) .   And of course make whatever changes to face shape settings also so it would work with whatever bento mesh head they are using.

For me personally, I founded the inclusion of the sample body shapes helpful. It helped save me time in working out what would be good shape settings for the legacy body that look good and suit my preferences and needs. Since I do like to create different avatars, experiment with different looks, physiques  and so forth...  use for RP etc.  And I've found that you can't just use one universal body shape that would work well for all  mesh bodies - you will have to fine tune and make adjustments accordingly.

With all that said, I still use my other mesh bodies like Gianni and Jake regularly which are both good. Even use my Slink or Aesthetic at times too. 

In the half dozen weeks since I first got the Male  Legacy Body, I have used it often and frequently though. It's not perfect ( but then none of the other bodies are really) - however I  like what's been done with it and I don't regret the purchase at all.  It suits my purposes and needs.

• Thanks 1

On 6/13/2019 at 8:02 PM, Garyth Trevellion said:

As for the skin issue with Legacy, yes with the body being so new - there isn't much in the way around currently with regards to third party skins. For women, Essences being one. Deetalez is another which has come up with a neck fade workaround.

Glam too for the skins.

On 6/14/2019 at 8:49 AM, Alyona Su said:

CVEAT: The following is 100% my own impression, feelings, thoughs, and opinon.

TD;DR: My own impressions - "Eew!" and "Nothing special about it."

So I went to go have a look-see at the demo. Absolutely the worst shopping experience in memory. I was the only one on sim and the *perceived* lag was horrible - but it wasn't lag, it is their really painful-to-use "experience" system. First, the body would not show, only hands and feet. It turns out I had to remove *every attachment*, even head, before the body would appear - then reattach my head.

I have no problem with the price tage at all, but that shopping experience breaks every reseller rule in the book, especially rule number one: Make it easy as possible for me to give you my money. Srsly? The HUD kept wigging-out, everything was painfully slow. Click. Click again. Click again - then it blanks out (obviously losing connection with their outside server) - then fianlly it applies. It felt a lot like 2006 again (honestly - anyone from those days remembers trying to build anything - drag, rotate, move then 30 seconds later it pops back to start position - same with HUDs, etc.) I figured okay, it's because of this "experience" nonsense. Good that they call it an "experience", albeit,, a BAD one.

Once I saw the body, my initial reaction was gag-reflex - yes, really.

Then I made a copy of my everyday shape and used that and still - eew. No matter what I could do in editing my shape to get even close to the look I wanted, it was just so far off that I am with the impression this body is specifically designed for those who want the current fad-look (Yes, it may be a long-term fad, but it's still some kind of fad, the way I see it).

I am happy I looked at the demo because now I know I will *never* buy this. It *screams* Anglo-European (decent) all over it. Impossible to make any kind of Mongoloid (Asian) look whatsoever. All the muscle/fat is in the hips and thighs to almost zero in the calves, which is fine if that's the look you want, though Mongoloid legs aren't funnel-shaped the way Anglo legs are (I know, I am Asian and surrounded by Asian community and so I see the differences everyday.) Asians have a specific body type that many never think about and it starts in the legs (face notwithstanding, obviously) and waist (not very "hour-glass" like, a lot more straight from ribs to hips) - Most Asian legs are not "thunder-thigh" with "toothpick" calves. They also don't have the skimpy skinny knees like this one has and it's the same with Maitreay knees and legs, Slink too.

So, I will stay with my Belleza... Not because of hip shape, butt shape, breast shape, shoulder shape, and anything else. But because the legs are done right (for me, at least,) everything else falls into line after that. 

Now, taking all that I've said above and tossing it aside for a moment and evaluating the qualities of the *model* itself: I don't see what any hype can be about. To me, it doidn't look any better or worse than Maitreya, Belleza, or any other high-quality mesh body with a high-quality skin, etc. The skins, though very nicely done, aren't anything special when compared to other aftermarket high-quality skins. Besides my own impressions and opinions on the shape itself, everthing else, though a nice, high quality product, is really nothing special over any other of the top three or four (Being Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and maybe Eve) in my mind.

Odd that you had such a bad shopping experience. I just bought the Legacy body again for an alt in FS and was in in out within 30 seconds.

46 minutes ago, Shandi Varriale said:

Odd that you had such a bad shopping experience. I just bought the Legacy body again for an alt in FS and was in in out within 30 seconds.

"It's odd that you had such a long wait at the Department of Motor Vehicles. I went in to drop a candy wrapper in the trash bin and I was in and out within 30 seconds."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Shandi Varriale said:

You were already afmiliar to it took you an entire 30 seconds? You're slowing down. As a first time visitor (in a few years) - and the amazingly non-standard way of doing things, a major part of the experience was figuring out how to do it, then getting downright pissed when. they *****e didn't work. I just wanted to see what the body LOOKED LIKE. Even their edvert imagery is sub-standard. You can be as artsy-fartsy as you want, but if I cannot SEE your product to begin with, why should I suffer the annoyance of going through your incredibly unorthodixed way of shopping?

Just having a rezzed version I could look at would have daved me a LOT of time, effort, and frustration because then I would have decided there and then that it's beautiful, but not for me.

Thus, you either defend their method of sales process or you insult me. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and presume the former because I don't think you realize that your doing either and don't intentionally do it, but rather it is how your comment *appears*.

One of my biggest concerns is Linden Labs is letting the same people do that same thing they did with the old tmp bodies. How many people got screwed when TMP just disappeared and KEPT selling their bodies? Its like a ponzi scheme. They keep making promises breaking them still promoting the body and accepting lindens. The reason I bought it is because the shape and skin is absolutely stunning! Everytime a timepline passes for a promise made about appliers...they report THERES A GLITCH. I dont know about you but other head and body makers seem to get through a project without all these mysterious glitches. Linden Labs knows their track record and is letting them have at it once again. I am dealing with it in my own ways in RL. I dont understand the submissive views of people who keep letting them do this and still defend them... Just my opinion im sure I will get preached at about this but I am entitled to my opinion as is everyone else 

sighs

I said I wouldn't, but I did. And this is my result with it so far.

finally giving legacy a try

legacy closeup

The ring is free ❤️

https://www.flickr.com/photos/darklingsl/48093791763/in/dateposted/

And the only nails I've found this far:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11152509@N02/48051811457/in/dateposted/

Extra bits of info: materials on the body look best if you crank up the bumps of the skin. The feet are resizable with sliders and the best physics for it seem to be Belleza ones (tested 9+ physics packs).

Also, several Slink Physique belly piercings that I own work just right. ❤️

xo

Edited by ErukaVonD
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Just for the record there are Glam Affair skins for Legacy.    It really opens up using the body with a lot of heads.  But no matter how much I looked at the Legacy demo, I could not convince myself to put up with it.

The upper body and arms are beautiful, so close, but so expensive.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FaintOutline said:

Just for the record there are Glam Affair skins for Legacy.    It really opens up using the body with a lot of heads.  But no matter how much I looked at the Legacy demo, I could not convince myself to put up with it.

The upper body and arms are beautiful, so close, but so expensive.

Also Pink Fuel has skin appliers for the Legacy body coming out soon too.  There was a sign at her shop.

• 1 month later...
On 6/11/2019 at 12:52 PM, Alyona Su said:

I have not bothered a demo (because I'd likely fall for the offer of a kool-aid drink.

That was my thought exactly; and then I decided to try the demo. Ah!!! I bought both,  the Legacy Meshbody (5K) and the Classic Meshbody (L$2500) *laughs* Stay away from the demos. I had the same issues that have been voiced here. Worst, the Classic Meshbody seems more like a project that never got worked to its completion as evidenced by the addition of the deformers which are composed of only the feet (no upper body and no lower body). Nevertheless, I do agree 

On 6/10/2019 at 10:57 PM, FabienneDupuis said:

The shape of the body is beautiful, as beautiful as the one of the old TMP mesh body.

and the skins in both huds are gorgeous. Sadly, they do not match any of my Catwa nor Laq heads, and had to wear a choker to hide the mismatches. Overall, I am disappointed with myself for "drinking" the Kool Aid and am very disappointed with the brend. Last, I contacted support received no reply; when I sought help in their groups no one had a solution for the skin mismatch.  Hope the creators  the Legacy and Classic Meshbodies do take these suggestions seriously: 

On 6/10/2019 at 10:57 PM, FabienneDupuis said:
  • Reduce the number of scripts.
  • Rewrite the scripts which are too slow. Fire the scripter and hire a new one 😟.
  • Why is it required to have media enabled to use the HUD ? It is ridiculous.
  • Make clothes for this body.
  • Make appliers for popular mesh heads (lelutka, catwa, etc...) and sell them with the body.
  • Implement real bento hands which can play the bento animations of the AO, not only the bento animations of the HUD.
  • Lower the price.

Really, lower the price and take the Classic Meshbody off the shelves (Make the Legacy discounted for long term customers until the Classic is fully developed).

Thanks fo the great topic. Best regards.

Got a laugh out of "the ring is free".  

If the body isn't modify, I'm not interested.  It's too inexpensive and too much problem to even read about it. 

It's not that great for all this hullabaloo except the "feet thingy" sounds interesting.   But, I'm fine with me feet with Lara.

But, I do not think the skin blows away all other skins as someone said in this thread.  I just don't see that.    In the photos above, the skin looks "grainy" like how you describe a bad photo as too grainy.  I don't know how else to explain it.

But, for now, it's too much of a problem to even read about it.  

But, you all have fun.  It's your money...and perhaps one day you will make sense of this body to others. 

Edit:  Just checked the skin on the DEMO photo...the skin looks grainy there too.  

I was not impressed with the skin when I tried the demo...but I tried on the various shapes, looked at the skin and said no...plus reading a bit of all that's going on here with this avatar.  

Lara is a magnificent creation in it's ability to be modify.  I cannot give that up.  

Edited by FairreLilette

5000L for a body where the creator is so *****ing paranoid that s/he has to lock down any sort of customization behind some web server. LOL. I mean I thought Maitreya body was already locked down enough and designed for complete dummies with 0 knowledge on editing stuff in SL, this thing makes Maitreya look like an open source library. How about add a password to wear the body as well? Or a monthly subscription system where you have to pay the creator 500L per month for the right to wear it? Or maybe only allowing you to apply TMP skins?

I mean Blizzard games has less DRM lockdown than this thing, just saying. You can pretty much say goodbye to any kind of customization when you buy this thing unless you feel like pulling your hair out or spending an arm and leg every time you want to look different.

Edited by Lentissimo

8 hours ago, Lentissimo said:

5000L for a body where the creator is so *****ing paranoid that s/he has to lock down any sort of customization behind some web server. LOL. I mean I thought Maitreya body was already locked down enough and designed for complete dummies with 0 knowledge on editing stuff in SL, this thing makes Maitreya look like an open source library. How about add a password to wear the body as well? Or a monthly subscription system where you have to pay the creator 500L per month for the right to wear it? Or maybe only allowing you to apply TMP skins?

I mean Blizzard games has less DRM lockdown than this thing, just saying. You can pretty much say goodbye to any kind of customization when you buy this thing unless you feel like pulling your hair out or spending an arm and leg every time you want to look different.

All of which could translate that this product is defunct.  That is what I am talking in about in regards to all the problem with this body.   

Some seem fascinated about the feet.  So, more than likely s/he is trying to protect the "feet" from copy-botting for example which will just kill the product eventually, and server pulled.  Defunct.   

Read above you have to have MEDIA enabled to run the hud.  Sounds like an easy way to pull the plug.

However, this seems like it will generate a lot more business into the "events" crowd which is probably why creators who are creating for this body are jumping on the band wagon.  Events get the designer/creators name out there and known.  

Edited by FairreLilette

On 6/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

do they still have that silly credit system to buy stuff or did they finally get rid of that junk?

I wonder why there is no answer to this, Ceka.

Also, I gather that "sandpaper" like grain to the skin is supposed to resemble our pores.  

But, my opinon of it is, it makes the skin look too 2D and it's too overdone making it look like she needs years at a good spa to exfoliate her skin.

Our skin may show pores up close but far away it doesn't show that much pores (see photo below).

And, what about younger skin that has more cellular turn-over?

This skin looks like a very old person.

The pores need to be more subtle; the pores need more glow areas especially cheeks and forehead for younger people.

To make a skin with pores, it might be best to consider making it a layer sort of like what Izzie makes.  You apply it over for close up shots and take it off for long body shots OR better yet make it on a slider so you can adjust the intensity of it.

But, this skin that comes with the Legacy body is far from ready to be a good pore-like skin.  It looks like a piece of sandpaper was made transparent and then over-layed on the skin.   

Photos of the Legacy skin are a few posts above.

I'd love an overlay that can be adjusted on a slider for pores which I can just add to my existing skins.   Spent lunch hour observing pores on skins.  Most people who have had no exposure to the sun have very little pores showing even up close and no matter what their age.  So, the Legacy skin is more sun-damaged skin rather than tanned which has pigments of varying degrees everywhere.  

grain.jpg

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.