Linden have decided to continue the quarterly for now

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

I was told that I could not go back to my quarterly payment plan after I had left for only 2 months.. :(

Thank you for contacting Second Life Support and for your patience. I understand you wish to have a Quarterly Premium Membership. Unfortunately, as of June 24th, 2019 you may only have a Monthly or a Yearly Premium Membership. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and wish you a good rest of your day.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best wishes,

Second Life Customer Support
Linden Lab

Edited by Tiara Majestic

27 minutes ago, Tiara Majestic said:

I was told that I could not go back to my quarterly payment plan after I had left for only 2 months.. :(

Thank you for contacting Second Life Support and for your patience. I understand you wish to have a Quarterly Premium Membership. Unfortunately, as of June 24th, 2019 you may only have a Monthly or a Yearly Premium Membership. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and wish you a good rest of your day.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best wishes,

Second Life Customer Support
Linden Lab

Re-open the ticket and point the person to this forums post:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ananoelle said:

@Tiara Majestic were you on a qautartly plan before the 24th? If not then no you wont be able to do it. 

Per Grumpity, in the post that I linked, you can sign up new with quarterly, which logically means that you could go back to a quarterly plan that you gave up a couple of months ago.

image.thumb.png.f1ef63a40e7a51d335d1cf4f373066eb.png

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Tiara Majestic said:

Yes, thank you everyone I WAS able to go back to quarterly premium again today. YaY....  Though Was only on June 24th that I was told I couldn't.. They need to get their ***** together and every agent on the same page.. just saying : ) 

Well, they did change the policy to revert it back and allow quarterly after they had said they would not allow it.  So, yeah, apparently they just needed to get the info out to all of their support staff.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.