CATWA female head question...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been trying a lot of head demos.  I'm now leaning toward CATWA for many reasons.  

However...  I'm still a little new.  This is my first head beyond the classic head...

I'm still wearing the CATWA demo head.  I like it.  But...  The jaws are very large on the head.  I don't know why.  I have messed around this the sliders a lot.  The head jaws remain very large.  Can anyone tell me if this happens to be a 'demo' thing and this bill be fixed once I pay for the CATWA head?  Or...  Is the large jaw issue something else I should look into?  My only fear being new and still learning is that the large jaw issue will not disappear when I make the purchase and I'll be confused as to how to fix the issue.

If anyone feels a screenshot would help I can insert one.  The rest of the CATWA demo head looks normal in size, etc.  Only issue sees to be the jaws.

First of all, which Catwa head are you wearing? The shape sliders will only have an effect on the Bento heads (the ones that cost L$5,000). It would be useful to know which one, as there are now 25 female Catwa Bento heads, and they all begin with a slightly different shape. You may be wearing one that has a stronger jaw to begin with.

Secondly: are you wearing the starter shape that's included in the head's folder? That will set the ideal starting parameters for the head, which you can then begin to edit to get it more to your liking.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, Skell Dagger said:

First of all, which Catwa head are you wearing? The shape sliders will only have an effect on the Bento heads (the ones that cost L$5,000). It would be useful to know which one, as there are now 25 female Catwa Bento heads, and they all begin with a slightly different shape. You may be wearing one that has a stronger jaw to begin with.

Secondly: are you wearing the starter shape that's included in the head's folder? That will set the ideal starting parameters for the head, which you can then begin to edit to get it more to your liking.

I'm still new...  I figured out it was because I was not using the 'shape' that came with the head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.