My lindens are in the -10 how do i fix that

Lara Lavarock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Well the first thing you need to do is stop spending them!  And to find out where they are going.  Go to your Dashboard - Account - Transaction Log and look to see where your linden are going.  I suspect you will find that you belong to some groups that have you paying group liabilities.  So Identify which groups those are and leave them.

--Cinn

4 answers to this question

Well the first thing you need to do is stop spending them!  And to find out where they are going.  Go to your Dashboard - Account - Transaction Log and look to see where your linden are going.  I suspect you will find that you belong to some groups that have you paying group liabilities.  So Identify which groups those are and leave them.

--Cinn

You can't.  The only way to make a negative balance positive is to add L$.  L$10 is only a little less that 4 cents US, though, so you don't need to add much.  What you do need to do, though, is find out why it went negative.  The usualy answer is that you have joined some group that makes members with your role share in paying group liabilities.  You can find out exactly what you were charged for by opening your Dashboard (log in to secondlife.com) and looking at Account >> Transaction History. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.