West Coast Log In Issues

HeavenlySpirits

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

I don't understand.  You clearly did log in here to post this message. (On a different account, maybe?)  You don't have to be in world to submit a support case.  You do that by clicking the HELP link on your dashboard at secondlife.com, or by going directly to https://support.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US .  Even easier, maybe, you can describe your problem here so that another SL resident can help.  Why haven't you been able to log in?  What have you tried?  What happened when you did?  What sort of computer do you have, and how is it connected to the Internet? ( Open the viewer as if you are about to log in to SL, but do not log in.  Just click HELP in the upper left corner.  Then select "About Second Life" to see your system's description.  Use the button there to copy the information to your clipboard, then return here and paste it into your question so we can see it.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

Rolig let me explain some things.  Marketplace is down for me, the dashboard is down for me, and logging into the grid is impossible.  This site does work for me, and I have my

dashboard set to auto-log me in so that is *clearly* how we/I am able to post here.  The help link you provided above DOES NOT LOAD.  The message I get is

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

So yeah, reporting this is not as easy as one would think.  Or as you seem to think.   This VERY SAME Issue is happening to a lot of people on the west coast of the USA.  It has been going on now for well over 12 hours.  IT IS NOT OUR COMPUTERS DOING THIS.  There is something amiss on the server side.  "connection reset" is a message that our computers cannot link up with the server.  This issue has been mentioned in another thread in this forum also and several times on Facebook.  It is clearly some type of server issue.  
Edited by Rhiananna
  • Like 1

I am having the same problems as well. I can connect to the forums and to the grid status but logging into the game, or marketplace or even the link that was posted will not load

Edit: Also West Coast

Edited by Dita Helstein
Edit: Also West Coast
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.