Upgrading from monthly to quarterly

DesdemonaX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, DesdemonaX said:

Hi, I paid for a month of premium but I was wondering if I upgrade to quarterly now, will I pay the old fee on my next billing cycle or will it be the new fee?

Thanks in advance.

I think its the new fee. 

I am not even sure you CAN upgrade to quarterly, although maybe, if you act before June 24.  LL will be continuing quarterly plans for those who already have them, but they won't be offering them in the future.

I think the annual plan is the better deal anyway.  It's a bigger chunk of money all at one go, but it's the cheapest, over the span of a year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I am not even sure you CAN upgrade to quarterly, although maybe, if you act before June 24.  LL will be continuing quarterly plans for those who already have them, but they won't be offering them in the future.

I think the annual plan is the better deal anyway.  It's a bigger chunk of money all at one go, but it's the cheapest, over the span of a year.

I read it as LL will continue quarterly for those who have it but only until their next renewal. After that they will have to switch to annual or monthly. Is that right??

I get a quarterly option for my alts acc page. I was tempted but not if I'll have to pay $99 in 3 months for annual. 

Im with Lindal, its better to pay annually. 

No, that's not how I read it, Ananoelle.

In LL's blog post, they say: " Quarterly plans may be renewed, but are no longer available for new Premium Memberships"

In forum posts, Grumpity Linden has said that this means if you have a quarterly plan and like it, you get to keep your quarterly plan (at the new, higher rate, $32.97 per quarter).

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.