You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been a member of SL for 7 years and I have paid my yearly premium at the end of December, does the new price increase automatically in June, if so are we expected to  pay another yearly premium then, or just will Linden top up the difference and when do we get our new homes ?

Edited by Cassie200294
I am not a newbie
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

I have been a member of SL for 7 years and I have paid my yearly premium at the end of December, does the new price increase automatically in June, if so are we expected to  pay another yearly premium then, or just will Linden top up the difference and when do we get our new homes ?

TLDR: "starting June 3, we’re offering a limited-time opportunity for existing Premium members to lock in their current rates for one more billing cycle, including extending an existing monthly to use the current full year rate by upgrading now to annual. Simply renew before June 24th to extend your current Membership at the same low rate. For example, monthly members will be billed at the lower rate for one more monthly billing cycle, while annual members may renew (or monthly users may upgrade to annual) early to add one more year to your existing Membership at the current lower rate. "

• Like 1

There are 100's of posts about this around the forums and LL sent out emails about it yesterday.   You can go to your premium account on the website and pay now to keep your price for another billing cycle.  So if you pay it now or before the increase on the 24th June your next renewal will be December 2020 at the new rate.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Cassie,

If you do nothing, your membership will renew again next December, at the $99 rate.

If you go to your Dashboard page and click Account/Premium Membership, you'll see an option to pre-pay, which is good from now until June 23.  If you pre-pay, your membership will STILL renew at your regular date, at the end of December, but you will not be charged at that time (since you pre-paid back in June for another year).

• Like 1

I have paid the membership now and i am covered for another year at the same price, so effectively my membership is the same until  December 2019, just hope i get a new home by then lol   thanking you for your help in answering

Edited by Cassie200294

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.