Sign in to follow this  

looking for a sl relationship

hello i am blaze :] im 33 in real life married as well looking for a sl relationship only.im sweet loving affectionate and friendly and love to laugh dance talk and hang out.i am female and am lookin for a male only someone who will love me for me and who i can love back.if intrested hit me up inworld or here :]

At this point, I would suggest that you take these conversations inworld however it would be amusing to see who you take up with and who you dump now that you have two public 'contendas'. 

You did nothing at all wrong... you may just want to IM her inworld and get to know each other in private instead of in a public forum.

Have fun... Dres

ramsdriven wrote:

I replyed and am new here, trying to figure all this out. Did I do something wrong here I am just trying to make friends.

Aww no you did nothing wrong :)

Hey OP I vote for this one lol :D

Ooohhh, sorry for laughing, rams! Did not mean to hurt your feelings. I hope you have a wonderful life and a lot of fun in SL! Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

If you have not yet logged into SecondLife (the viewer) DO SO NOW!!  Make friends!   Have adventures!  Explore!  Enjoy!

Alla dat an more!

pop.gif