What we gonna get with the new super premium?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so, they announced they gonna do like a new premium that is like "everything you could ever wants from second life" or something like that. I kinda wondering what that gonna be - some people saying maybe that how people gonna get the new second names, but what else could it offer? I welcomes the speculations!

Also, I wondering, is it worth holding off on my yearly premium renewing so I can instead get this level of super premium instead? They encouraging us to renew early to get the lower price, but I wanting to pay like, the higher price to get the fancy stuffs.....but only if they worth paying for. I unsure on all of this and curious if others also thinking about it.

7 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

so, they

There are so many speculation threads about all around the recent things that aren't here yet .. are you sure this really contributes? It will only deliver more splattered dreams and thougths
And to be honest, i'd rather see LL first finishes other things that were promessed more than a year ago...just as example... last names..what btw originally isn't tied to super premium at all.
Keeping adding things in this process will push other things backwards or resulting in more pubic releases that are halway finished  = half broken even before anyones can use it, as is not uncommon in SL.

Dont hold your breath on new premium, go on with your life, and decide later when it's released. It's already been said that you can upgrade from the old premium.

Edited by Fox Wijaya
  • Like 6

I definitely sure it contributes. I interested to hear it possible to upgrade, though I unsure how this gonna affect price if we gonna upgrade to something at full price, when we has paid the cheap price if we renews an annual premium early.

Also we gotta express our excitements for these things or they think we not want them. We gotta make the noise!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chronometria said:

I definitely sure it contributes. I interested to hear it possible to upgrade, though I unsure how this gonna affect price if we gonna upgrade to something at full price, when we has paid the cheap price if we renews an annual premium early.

Also we gotta express our excitements for these things or they think we not want them. We gotta make the noise!

would have thought we slowly got out of the kindergarten attitude.. we'r adults, or suppose to be.

@Chronmetria

Grumpity Linden has said that there will be an upgrade path from Premium to 'Super Premium'

how much the super will be, what the upgrade amount will be,  or what the super package will contain we dunno. All Grumpity has said about this part is that LL are working on

we can only wait and see. And when we can see then we can decide whether to get or upgrade

Edited by Mollymews
tria
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fox Wijaya said:

And to be honest, i'd rather see LL first finishes other things that were promessed more than a year ago...just as example... last names..what btw originally isn't tied to super premium at all.

Indeed we've been waiting for lots of stuff, but some of it does make sense linked to the "super premium" subscription. The last names example could well be available at a reduced price -- or even maybe free? -- to super premium accounts, whereas folks have been speculating it would otherwise cost in the hundreds of US dollars. (It's a massively expensive feature to retrofit now, and it's going to be very hard for the Lab to recoup all that development and QA.)

Another example is grid-scope Experiences, which have existed for years now for a handful of beta testers, only lacking a way to collect revenue in order to make it an actual product offering. My patience for that one wore thin a long time ago.

• Like 3

Well, all the experienced care about is L$ stipend and Tier.

All marketing people are trained to sell the sizzle not the steak.

So the benefits will probably be sizzle not steak. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I would tell you guys ,but then they would have to tickle me,And I just can't stand being tickled.

Oh ho! You are so in for it now. I wonder if my mother's trick will work on you.

/me points finger at you then slowly moves it in a circular manner, getting closer and closer, aimed right at that tickle spot*

• Haha 2

I pity the employ, if any, that has to read this thread and try to figure out what people want. 

I think marketeers will realize that the composition of the forums may not be completely representative of the dues paying avatar public writ large.

• Like 3

On 6/7/2019 at 7:11 AM, Chronometria said:

so, they announced they gonna do like a new premium that is like "everything you could ever wants from second life" or something like that. I kinda wondering what that gonna be - some people saying maybe that how people gonna get the new second names, but what else could it offer? I welcomes the speculations!

Also, I wondering, is it worth holding off on my yearly premium renewing so I can instead get this level of super premium instead? They encouraging us to renew early to get the lower price, but I wanting to pay like, the higher price to get the fancy stuffs.....but only if they worth paying for. I unsure on all of this and curious if others also thinking about it.

I'm thinking it's possible that the yearly might be the super premium but will have added things to it since so many are yearly and did the prepay. If you wait till after June 24, you won't get the current pricing that everyone is getting right now. So my guess (don't quote me on this) but the yearly may become the super with more things added to what it has now and then maybe have other choices below it. We won't know till they release something. Just remember the deadline for the pre-pay pricing. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 5:22 AM, Chronometria said:

I interested to hear it possible to upgrade,

Patch Linden answered this question of mine in another thread.

You should prepay your annual Premium now. When the new "Super Premium" [Lindedn words, if I recall - not mine) is announced, you will be able to upgrade from "current Premium" to that and any remaining time on your current premium will be applied as a pro-rated cost discount. In my case, my Premium renewal day is in February 2020, I extended it at the current rate until February 2021. So, theoretically, if they announce before the end of July and I choose to upgrade, I believe I will be able to do it for very little, if any cost. Though I presume the renewal date may change (not sure about that bit).

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

The list of things LL can offer or boost is limited. We can expect one or more of the following :

• Increased 'bonus tier' (perhaps to match the hinted at bigger Bellisseria homes.
  • More weekly L$
  • Even moar groups (unlikely).
  • Random 'value add', gifts etc etc.
  • More attachment slots.
  • Ability to create 'Grid Wide' experiences.
  • Multiple SLM Stores per avatar.
  • Different options for private region purchase.
  • Super powers.
  • Bundled name change.
  • Discounted L$ fees (highly unlikely)

I can't think of any others off the top of my head, sure there are others.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Super powers.

I want dis one

Then again, I can already fly and turn invisible (mostly) and move things with a wave of my hand (sort of) and survive all sorts of inworld calamities ..... so, maybe not.

My curiosity is definitely peaked, though I'm not sure of too many things that might entice me to spend more on my membership.  The one thing that would be nice is to have 2048 sqm tier so that I don't have to maintain a land alt at Premium for that.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

I wonder what will come with this Super Shiney Premium Level membership as well... but as the Lindens say... 

'...later in the year...'

But they never say which year!

However, until  it happens here is my crack pipe wish list:

• An increased bonus tier
  • Increase on weekly stipend at least 100L more a week
  • More pick tabs in profiles
  • Better, less primmy and actually usable premium gifts - one every month or at least a different one every six months with the option to 'catch up' on the previous one that was missed
  • Return to the option of being able to purchase a quarterly membership for the super shiney premium level 

That concludes my little crack pipe wish list:) 
    Woooo 'later in the year' whichever year that will be ;)

• Like 1

Im no builder, I'm a tinkerer. May we please have a undo/crtl+z/back/I f-ed up button please.

Theres been many occasion ive misclicked and deleted or picked up the main prim im working on. Im left with trying to line it all up again. 

Help me, I have issues. I seem to love doing it to homes and boats lol 

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.