Anyone recognize this hairstyle? Or know one similar?

Dapper Drakes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Dapper Drakes said:

Oh, I should clarify: the style card is not actually included, despite what the listing says. I contacted the seller but I haven’t heard back. 

no perhaps the seller has a life ? and with this holiday weekend , perhaps a few days with their family?
Also... you left a one star review already, not only about the stylecard, but destroying the whole product, and expect really serious help?

• Sad 1

The product is defective and doesn’t include the items advertised. Since there are no refunds on Second Life, reviews are all we have against defective products or false advertising. This product costs 3.20 USD. The seller can always remove the product and sell a new, fixed version if they are concerned about bad reviews. No one should buy the product in its current form without knowing that they won’t get what they pay for. 

Edited by Dapper Drakes

49 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Did you buy the product or the demo?  The demo probably doesn't include a style card.

i checked the contents tab in MP, none shows the stylecard,
however, i keep my point in it's a wrong response to put in a bad review, impatient to wait for a response and even illegally use the picture from the creator/seller on MP here to get that hair only.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Did you buy the product or the demo?  The demo probably doesn't include a style card.

I paid for the full product. Doesn't include a style card.

No way to tell if the creator is even still active on SL and will ever give a response. 

I was hoping someone would recognize the hairstyle, or could recommend one that looks similar.

Edited by Dapper Drakes

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.