Looking for Twinker Telling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all, 

If it comes to buy anything, I am very particular about the brands in Second Life.
I am looking for Twinker Telling, the owner of ArtsStyle, but I need help to contact her.

So far I have figured out that Twinker Telling has been shut out and is not allowed to sell her products anymore
source: http://arts.twinker.net/
Which I find rather ridiculus. The statements made on her blogs tells the following in general;

"We have been manufacturing with the motto of unique behavior and functions We received a voice that it should not be sold, and this sale has ended."
個性豊かな挙動や機能をモットーに製作を行って参りましたが
販売するべきではないとのお声もいただき今回の販売終了となりました。

I do not know what this means exactly, and if I am able to still get my hands on her sports-cars. If anyone has more insight on this matter, or know how to contact her, please let me know.

- Mej.

2 hours ago, ManonMertens said:

Twinker Telling has been shut out and is not allowed to sell her products anymore

this doesn't look abacadabra to me... it's pretty clear if this is stated.
Trying to get those products when the original seller has been shut out would be a violation of copyrights, what also might be the reason for the shut out. Because the logo's i see on those products are from real brands  (= not allowed)

Edited by Fox Wijaya
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:36 AM, Fox Wijaya said:

Trying to get those products when the original seller has been shut out would be a violation of copyrights, what also might be the reason for the shut out. Because the logo's i see on those products are from real brands  (= not allowed)

Then it wont be a problem then to ask to get those products for free then? Violating a copyright, is that not when someone is trying to earn money from an existing brand that they do not own the rights of?

It made me also curious that how its possible that other vendors are still able to sell their cars with that brand that they do not own at all
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165952

Nevertheless, thank you for the reply's, its a shame tho that the cars are not available anymore to my knowledge, perhaps Teller could change a little bit here and there, is that not what everyone else does?

9 hours ago, ManonMertens said:

Then it wont be a problem then to ask to get those products for free then? Violating a copyright, is that not when someone is trying to earn money from an existing brand that they do not own the rights of?

Thats not how copyright laws work.. 

9 hours ago, ManonMertens said:

It made me also curious that how its possible that other vendors are still able to sell their cars with that brand that they do not own at all
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165952

The cars dont have logos but the item does indeed use a trademarked name.. They just havent been reported yet.. 

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.