New Continent

feveryone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, feveryone said:

If I want to become or already am a Premium member how do I get a place with a houseboat in the new area. I have looked all through the website and see no way to request that? Could someone help?

the same way as you get a old linden home, by clicking on the links in your account page. But there are just a limited amount at the moment. You'll have to be patient till nx batches are released or you are very lucky and find a free one on that page and claim it.
Going inworld and look for free ones won't work, you cant claim one by that.
Also have a look at the extended info and posts in the Linden Home section in the forums.

• Like 1

Hi, feveryone!  The Linden Homes section of the website is the correct place to look for any Linden Home, including the houseboats.  That site will show you the various styles of homes that are currently available.

Unfortunately, the Houseboats are new, and hugely popular.  The last batch of them LL offered were all snatched up in about 30 minutes!  LL will be making more of the new, larger Linden Homes (but no guarantees as to the styles they will offer).  Follow this thread for news: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/ 

And check the Linden Homes page often.  Someone may give up their houseboat, and then that style will appear as a choice. https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/land-selection.php

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.