I WANNA HOUSEBOAT!

Kiera Clutterbuck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

well, i didn't dare to play around at the release of the pickle so got one between a gas pump for amphibian cars and two sweeties who rezzed super large yachts .. one even goes 1/3 over the parcel *sighs* - patiently waiting for more houses/houseboats coming out again to play the big roulette ... ;)

If it's encroaching on your parcel, return it

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

well, i didn't dare to play around at the release of the pickle so got one between a gas pump for amphibian cars and two sweeties who rezzed super large yachts .. one even goes 1/3 over the parcel *sighs* - patiently waiting for more houses/houseboats coming out again to play the big roulette ... ;)

It's partially on your parcel? If so, if you've asked them to move it and they won't, you should be able to return it. 

• Like 2

no its not but making the passing through for other boats smaller since we live on the sim border .. i was thinking about  to AR him but i don't think LL would do something about. A too less violation to get active about it . In theme too. Just would like a another place with gifted decorators around lol.

• Like 1

Just now, summernightsdream said:

no its not but making the passing through for other boats smaller since we live on the sim border .. i was thinking about  to AR him but i don't think LL would do something about. A too less violation to get active about it . In theme too. Just would like a another place with gifted decorators around lol.

If it's blocking public access, it's worth reporting. Particularly in a new community that LL is actively promoting. It may be higher priority than you think. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, summernightsdream said:

I think I know where you are.  I actually did AR that boat, yesterday I think.  He is taking up a full third of the water passage lane there.  Nothing like my bad driving and bouncing between him and the sim edge.  That adventure sure got cut short.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Is that even possible? It used to be that you could only return it, when the root was on your parcel. But I vague recall them changing that. :)

Yes I have returned things before where the root or center was off my parcel when a neighbor had a meagaprim filling my pool

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, EnchantrixBrighton said:

I went to the south side of belliseria and looks like they are still busy building more. And quite a few houseboats owned by the moles. 🤡

They are are built by Moles and the Moles will show as Owner of the boat and/or house because they are connected to a root prim which is on LL land, so they won’t count against the LI allowance of each Parcel.  To see if the parcel is vacant or owned you need to right click on the actual land.

it sure would be handy to have a Mole for a neighbour though 😊 ...that is, if they are ever home!  They appear to be working night and day for now!  Quartz Mole didn’t even have time to put on both shoes before working on the new houses yesterday!  😂

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Eclecticmuse said:

My refresh finger is getting a blister!  :D

I can't say it enough: Chrome and Auto Refresh Plus. Then you can have another window up and watch a movie or read, and you are alerted with a sound when the land page has a "Bellisseria" house or boat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Kiera Clutterbuck said:

runs like hell

Has no one any compassion for those of us who did get new houses or houseboats, spent all their Lindens decorating, and are now worried that in the next release we will see something we like better but are worried that if we give up what we have we might lose everything and be homeless?

I got a new houseboat by joining in the scrum, 

Spent every Linden on it ‘till I don’t have a crumb 

And now I am worried when the new places come out 

Will I trade for a better or sit here and pout? 

I’d love to have two homes but I’m told it’s not fair 

To be double dipping, and that I must share..

But I’m more poor than noble, so here is my plight 

Should I gamble on trading up, or just sit tight? 

(You can try to sing this to the tune of "I've spent all my money on whiskey and beer" but it won't work.)

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, RuffertasAlt said:

Has no one any compassion for those of us who did get new houses or houseboats, spent all their Lindens decorating, and are now worried that in the next release we will see something we like better but are worried that if we give up what we have we might lose everything and be homeless?

Umm, let's see....Nope!!😁 At least you have one!:) If the recent land grab is anything to go by it could be quite some time before some of us actually get any kind of house at all:( (and I think the next release of houses and houseboats will see the same scrum😞....)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.