Looking for a Tattoo

Errica Llewellyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im looking for an all over body tattoo that isn't a 'full body' design, more of a natural looking one with different designs pieced together, not necessary with one theme.  Failing that Im looking for a tattoo designer that I can work with to come up with what I want.

Errica Llewellyn wrote:

Im looking for an all over body tattoo that isn't a 'full body' design, more of a natural looking one with different designs pieced together, not necessary with one theme.  Failing that Im looking for a tattoo designer that I can work with to come up with what I want.

Now I aint fer sure yet, but I'm thinkin they might have something like that at one of those places that says "TATTOO" on a big sign in front.

It's a good thing you have me around to help, huh? :womanvery-happy:

Actually, I would suggest the place I went to for my tattoos. It's called AddiXion. They have a lot of full body stuff there in various styles and most of them are sold with multiple layers in the package. I know you said not necessarily "full body", but I mention it because they sell a lot of it in separate parts as well, so you can blend one style with another and still get a consistent look. It's good work, and possibly you could IM the owner and get a good recommendation on custom work if you don't see anything there that you like.

I met a really cool creator: Punchie Gumbo.  His shop is PLATINUM TATTOOS JEWELRY.

He designs custom tattoos, in addition to having inventory.  He is fast, good, a cool person, artistic, and reasonably priced.

I think you will enjoy wearing his work - I do.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.