Sign in to follow this  
duLuna Bosatsu

Folders Empty in Received Items?

Question

Posted (edited)

I made some purchases this past week but haven't had a chance to go through my folder until this morning- where I noticed the things I purchased (some gacha resells and some demos) their folders are empty. Since they're all from different vendors/people, this couldn't be a mere coincidence that they all have empty item listings. So I redelivered the non gacha resells and they're showing up today- but what do I do for the gachas? :( 

*EDIT: Upon closer inspection... SO MANY of my folders are empty! AHH, what is happening?!

Edited by duLuna Bosatsu

3 answers to this question

You may need to flush inventory cache. Or, as a real quick-test, you can log in with a different viewer. This is a darned good reason to always keep a copy of the official LL viewer installed, even if you swear by another third-party viewer. Is the same is happening in the LL viewer then it's support-ticket time.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

You may need to flush inventory cache. Or, as a real quick-test, you can log in with a different viewer. This is a darned good reason to always keep a copy of the official LL viewer installed, even if you swear by another third-party viewer. Is the same is happening in the LL viewer then it's support-ticket time.

THANK YOU! Clearing Inventory cache worked wonders!

17 minutes ago, duLuna Bosatsu said:

THANK YOU! Clearing Inventory cache worked wonders!

/me claps and does Snoopy happy-dance for you!  :)

• Like 1