Linden home

Lynn Zelin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was seeing somewhere that the next roll out of linden homes was going to be beach houses. Will we still be able to get the traditional ones?  Thats the one I want.  How would I get one of those?  Signed..still waiting patiently...lol

We do not know what the next theme will be.  If anyone says otherwise, they are just guessing.  Based on the work that we see happening in the SSP area and the previous comments that Patch said, the next release will be a batch of Traditional Homes and some Houseboats - definitely not as large of a batch as the first or second release - and a batch of some new theme. The new theme will be up for preview at the SL16 Birthday Bash.  My guess is that the next release of homes will be shortly after that celebration time.  

Not only will there be a small batch of Traditional Houses coming, but there will also possibly be people that ditch their current one to either get a new theme place or to get one of the new houseboats or even to get a different location for their house.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not only will there be a small batch of Traditional Houses coming, but there will also possibly be people that ditch their current one to either get a new theme place or to get one of the new houseboats or even to get a different location for their house.

Yes, this is how you ( @Lynn Zelin ) will be able to get the traditional: people (including me) will abandon their existing Traditional to move into one of the new themes when it becomes available. So you will get your Traditional through attrition.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.