Is anyone into crime roleplay?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 hours ago, Dean Haystack said:

I would say it is probably easier to find people in world for that since that is a very very common RP theme, do the point I would say it is over done.

^ Precisely this.

I'd even go so far to say that if you open group chat for the urban sim you're intending to play in and ask for interest there you're likely to attract at least someone, if not face some stiff competition from players already involved with mafia-ties somehow linked into their back story.

If you want my advice, don't start up another simply to be in a position of power. Join one if its already in place and if you're able work your way up through the ranks. RP stories are better in the getting and doing rather than the having. You might even be able to stage a coup with other established family members to create role play plots instead of being the same as everyone else. Does the world really need a hundred instant, ready-to-go copies of Don Corleone? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 6/7/2019 at 6:01 AM, RaeLeeH said:

If you want my advice, don't start up another simply to be in a position of power. Join one if its already in place and if you're able work your way up through the ranks. RP stories are better in the getting and doing rather than the having. You might even be able to stage a coup with other established family members to create role play plots instead of being the same as everyone else. Does the world really need a hundred instant, ready-to-go copies of Don Corleone? 

That's really good advice! Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:26 PM, avamitchellalt said:

I've been looking for people to start up an organized crime group/mafia rp sorta thing but ig it's probably easier to make a forum post, so if anyone is interested message me in world or just respond here and I can give you more info :)

Join my family and earn Lindens and Ranks 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.