Black Dragon

EstellaSerrano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've tested Black Dragon viewer. Absolutely love it. Strange thing, though. My avatar's eyes are going all over the place, literally. They are supposed to go around a bit due to animations, AO and the eyes itself. But they are literally turning around unrealistically and just.. going all over the place. While in Firestorm and other viewers, the eyes are just fine.

8 answers to this question

Eye movement can be restricted by degrees (head and eyes both seperately).

AgitatedTepidErmine-size_restricted.gif (full version)

The poser can also control eyes as long as they are either rigged to any bone or attached to one.

In addition you can edit the attentions.xml file in the Viewer's character folder and disable all kinds of lookats which will also disable eyes/head trying to face them. There's an official guide to do so here and my discord group also has a pre-modifed attentions.xml file for people to use.

It is currently not possible to toggle the tiny random eye jittering off, unless you are willing to use the animation controls window and kill all default animations (this will get rid of several baseline animations such as breathing, walking/standing adjustments and will require you to reattach some attachments, such as my body to restart the tail animation)

Edited by NiranV Dean
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2019 at 8:33 AM, EstellaSerrano said:

I'd like to thank you both so much for the assistance. The issue was indeed the eye-tracking to my cursor as I moved it around. I turned the tracking off, and they quit going all over. :)

Hi I’m having this same issue. How did you turn off eye-tracking on black dragon?

21 hours ago, rosabeliita said:

Hi I’m having this same issue. How did you turn off eye-tracking on black dragon?

You can't. Random eye movement cannot be disabled unless you mean disabling looking at things (aka LookAt beacon). This can be done via the official guide:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Show_Look_At

Also in a post above i explained that preferences offers the option to limit the eye look in degrees, essentially netting you the same effect as turning it off.

Edited by NiranV Dean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.