Waterfront parcel 2816m at Luxory Estates

roxanne069

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a beautiful 2816m parcel available at Luxory Estates right along the water.  You can take a small boat out on the water here.  Very quiet area and my neighbors on either side of me were nice.  Asking 2,500L$ and the land tiers are payable to luxory estates.  You can see the land here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Patanga East/90/230/23

3 minutes ago, roxanne069 said:

Sorry i haven't been here long enough to know what land is what. My mistake.

If you bring up the "About Land" information it should show you the "Type" of land.  It will say "Estate / Full Region" or "Mainland / Full Region"  or "Estate / Homestead". 

Another clue is that if you pay 'tier' to someone other than Linden Lab it is an Estate (or you are renting mainland in which case you couldn't sell it). 

2 hours ago, roxanne069 said:

Well I'm not renting I'm paying land tiers that I know.

But if you are paying the tier to Luxory Estates and you are allowed to sell the parcel, then it is almost certainly "Estate / Full Region" or "Estate / Homestead" and not a Mainland parcel, so this should not be in the "Parcels for Sale: Mainland" section of the Land Forum.   The best way to find out which type of land it is, is to look at the "Type" on the About Land window. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.