Rez zone areas on Bellisseria continent

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered but doing a search I couldn't find any answers to my question.

On the Bellisseria continent, are there rez zones anywhere? So if someone owned a traditional house, but wanted to rez out a small boat on the waters, they could do this without having to rez it on their own property and drag, move it to the nearest water location.  If there are designated rez zones, is there a map that shows their location. Thanks for any help and input on this question.

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There is also a free HUD you can get on MP that shows the rez zones (you can also rez it as a map). A search on "bellisseria rez hud" will bring it up for you. (Sorry I can't link; no access to MP at the moment.)

I'll do a search on MP for that, again thank you both for the prompt replies!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
41 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Is there any updated map/hud out there? Every map I've found so far doesn't include the new areas. (everything in the south area of Belli)

There are hundreds of rez zone all over Bellisseria (and the rest of the grid) and that includes parcels set to allow razzing. You just cannot easily see them unless you're on top of them. I use this HUD and am always amazed how many rezzing areas there are:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sparx-Land-HUD/12128802

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Is there any updated map/hud out there? Every map I've found so far doesn't include the new areas. (everything in the south area of Belli)

It's not a map, but the most comprehensive list I've found (much more up to date than the ones mentioned so far on this thread) are @Jon Ree 's landmark lists, distributed in Bellisseria Citizen's group notices.  He has one notecard for North Belli, and another for South.  I just looked at the most recent ones, and only noticed the Saltmarsh boat rez zone and the 2 boat zones at the Galaxy missing.

Boat Rez Zone - Saltmarsh (Eastern Island)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saltmarsh/219/49/22

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I just looked at the most recent ones, and only noticed the Saltmarsh boat rez zone and the 2 boat zones at the Galaxy missing.

Oh gosh, I was looking at the wrong notecard!  No, he got the Saltmarsh one, and even the little one in Lake Hali down south.  His notecards are really very complete.

• Thanks 1

My tactic is to simply explore near my home parcels with the mini map open. (I’m not a fan of notecard-based lists because all the region names become a blur to me.)

If you have the minimap setting on that shows “land borders” or something along those lines, you can see every public Rez zone as a white rectangle that is clearly placed in the middle of the road, or alongside (or near) a train station, or on the water, etc.  Just walk/fly around and match what you see to your minimap and the Rez zones will be pretty obvious.

For example, nearly every lighthouse has a boat Rez zone. Many streets have Rez zones. I’ve found two railway Rez zones (one is way down on the east coast of southern Belli, just below that sandy section, and the other is way over in the SE bottom part of the “boot” shape of southern Belli). 

There are some interesting hybrid Rez zones here and there too. A 20-second stroll down the beach from Kit’s camper in Yearning, there’s a Rez zone that straddles the water AND the beach, with a sandy beach road right there too. You can rez a boat as big as a Pacha in that water slot, or rez a golf cart or whatever on the beach and start toodling around the sand/dirt roads all through that camper region.

Edited by Fushichou Mfume
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

So... would this be the right thread to necro to note places that seem like they should have a rez zone but don't?

It feels like the beach at Down Time is lacking something:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Down Time/71/67/22

I would be tempted to try the SSP thread, since I'm sure Lindens look at it.  And I agree; even though the lighthouse in Oleander, across the water, has a rez zone, Down Time is the only dock in the 4-region park there, and it sure would be nice to be able to toss a boat in after a good hike!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

So... would this be the right thread to necro to note places that seem like they should have a rez zone but don't?

dde59149d4b9f6ab7bcc14e24afee2db.jpg

We've got the dock, but no rezzing spot out front.

Is there a boat rezz on the Lighthouse across from it?

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 8:07 PM, Pussycat Catnap said:

dde59149d4b9f6ab7bcc14e24afee2db.jpg

We've got the dock, but no rezzing spot out front.

8 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

Is there a boat rezz on the Lighthouse across from it?

There indeed is a boat rez zone on the lighthouse island. And it's only 162 meters away from the big land attached dock.
Equipped with swimming HUD it's very easy to swim to the lighthouse (an alternative if one does not want to TP or fly there). 😁 😉

2020-03-10_boat-rez-zone.thumb.jpg.a1e6b88b2a589dc5114f75ae4a66f047.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.