New Houseboats

Selene Kyogen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see that i am not the only one to have abandoned my house to try and get a houseboat and looking around so many groups and googles trying to work out why on earth the Houseboats and the nee sims were not showing out. Thru alot of searching i found out that i was amoung alot that had missed out on the houseboats. I was wondering is there anyway of know when they will come out ?? Can we have our names down on a list or something  so we don't miss out ? How will we be told when there are new houseboats out on offer ??  I know these are alot of questions and i do apologize .. Just would like to know so I don't miss out again.

Thanks in advance :)

No list, and the release date of the next batch of new homes and boats will be announced in a forum topic someone else will surely add to this conversation. Im too lazy to search for, now :)

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Selene Kyogen said:

I see that i am not the only one to have abandoned my house to try and get a houseboat and looking around so many groups and googles trying to work out why on earth the Houseboats and the nee sims were not showing out. Thru alot of searching i found out that i was amoung alot that had missed out on the houseboats. I was wondering is there anyway of know when they will come out ?? Can we have our names down on a list or something  so we don't miss out ? How will we be told when there are new houseboats out on offer ??  I know these are alot of questions and i do apologize .. Just would like to know so I don't miss out again.

Thanks in advance :)

If you read through all the forum posts you will find a lot if not all your questions have been answered or at least discussed.   Follow Patch's thread on linden homes or read the  Official LL blog posts.  All we know is "soon" .  The moles are working on new regions in different styles.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.