Help wanted locating this house

RevlinMcAwesome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This house or warehouse.

I'm looking to find out who might be the designer/builder of this house. I've tried to contact the people in the flickr post but have not had a response. The location (where the house is said to be) does not actually have the pictured house. They are also just rentals and not selling structures. Does anyone know the name of this building or where I might find it for sale in world?

Thanks.

It appears similar to a remodeled or modified airplane hanger/garage. There are many hangers for sale.... But still would need additional window, doors and interior walls installed.

Sorry I don't have any links available, but try searching for Hanger.

3 hours ago, TechDave said:

It appears similar to a remodeled or modified airplane hanger/garage. There are many hangers for sale.... But still would need additional window, doors and interior walls installed.

Sorry I don't have any links available, but try searching for Hanger.

Yup, TechDave is correct. I tried to search for hanger and this one look very similar. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Flywalker-Delta-Hangar-22/7490378

If you buy that and some windows and doors, I can  help you to edit to match that house easily.

That house is modifiable  so it seems like you can make the height of that hanger lower.

Flywalker_Delta_Hanger_22_VENDOR_PROMO_.jpg

Edited by Eternal4All

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.