Any new news?

BethlehemSub

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:41 PM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Except that if you take advantage of the grace period that starts next week and extend your subscription, you can continue along at the old rate for another term. That means you can add up to a year of the old rate onto your current subscription if you go annual.

They didn't have to offer that option, but they did. 

You don't get the old rate for another year if you commit now. Do your research. You get it for one more cycle...maybe even only one more month. If my rate increases and I don't have the same opportunity as other premiums in terms of a home, I'm cancelling premium. If I have to wait months to be treated fairly, why pay while I'm waiting? If I decide to stick around in SL I'll just upgrade back to premium when the new homes are available in a fair manner to all premium members. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BethlehemSub said:

You don't get the old rate for another year if you commit now. Do your research. You get it for one more cycle...maybe even only one more month. If my rate increases and I don't have the same opportunity as other premiums in terms of a home, I'm cancelling premium. If I have to wait months to be treated fairly, why pay while I'm waiting? If I decide to stick around in SL I'll just upgrade back to premium when the new homes are available in a fair manner to all premium members. 

Sorry, but you are wrong. Do your own research.... or go right ahead and cancel premium. :)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BethlehemSub said:

Please show me how you can get the old rate for a year. Until then, don't post until you can provide actual facts

Sorry, not going to do your work for you. I already explained and you got snippy, so why would I try again? It's no skin off my nose if you miss out on renewing at the old rate. lol

P.S. And I'll post whenever I please. Kisses!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, BethlehemSub said:

Please show me how you can get the old rate for a year. Until then, don't post until you can provide actual facts

read the news, read the email you got, or follow the information at the blogs/FB or any other platform that's meant for communication.
As final place, look at the membership page in your account
All actual facts.

Edited by Fox Wijaya
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, BethlehemSub said:

Go to your account dashboard Premium Membership page and scroll down to where it lists the plan.   

https://secondlife.com/my/account/membership.php

Regardless of whether or not you are currently monthly or quarterly, you can choose to switch to annual billing and click the little circle to pay a year in advance.  That will then extend your next payment date out to one year from whatever the current date is.

Grumpity even specifically said you could do that.  Just a bit of reading and paying attention is all that is needed to know that.

Maybe you are the one that should stop posting since you don't seem to have actual facts.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6

On 6/7/2019 at 12:15 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I wonder how many people will consider rolling their current house to try getting beachfront property.

I like living on a cliff and looking out over the ocean, over the marina. As I do now.

But the inland have a cozy suburbia feeling. Even with houses all around. Still, If I was living inland since Easter, I think I would be ready to try and grab a beach house.

There will be some rolling. Perhaps not so much. People have learned that they might not get a new house at all. Better with the house they have, than risking to be homeless?

On 6/1/2019 at 12:59 PM, Ilana Debevec said:

I have given up hope. I've been homeless for 5 weeks (since you have to give up your old one first) and am sick of refreshing that page. The few times I've seen one pop up by the time you can go thru the confirmation page it's no longer available. 

I am still hope and waiting, refreshing page would still love to be able to move into one of the new houses...sigh just waiting like every one else who still want one

9 hours ago, summernightsdream said:

Lol! Well, if that's going on here Patch will rise his forefinger again and wiggle it .. and this thread will die a natural dead .. so, i would suggest stopping posting in here for now, don't call the wrath of the linden gods! Hugs2all :)

It's a fact.  When you post something the Lindens don't like,  you are locked from a thread. SL censorship at it's best. 

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.