Sign in to follow this  
Adrianna McArdle

Recovering forgotten alts

Question

Is there a way to recover forgotten alts when more than one is registered to an email address?  I went to THIS page and put in the email(s) that would be associated, but it only sent me one avvie per email.  I know for sure that there's 4 registered to one of the emails, so I am not sure if the second email has just the one or more than one that it's not showing me.  Basically I just want to know if I made one 300 years ago and have forgotten about it.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Adrianna McArdle said:

Is there a way to recover forgotten alts when more than one is registered to an email address?  I went to THIS page and put in the email(s) that would be associated, but it only sent me one avvie per email.  I know for sure that there's 4 registered to one of the emails, so I am not sure if the second email has just the one or more than one that it's not showing me.  Basically I just want to know if I made one 300 years ago and have forgotten about it.

yes, you can
move the alts you found to a different email adress, and a new old forgotten one will repsond to your emailcall on the one you have mutliple.

• Like 2