resizing a house on property you have bought at auction

Chastity77

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Chastity77 said:

I recently bought a piece of land with a nice house already on it but it overhanges the edges and I want to resize the house do I have to de3lete the house or can I resize it somehow...

Unless the house is now YOUR house (you are listed as the owner) you cannot do anything with the house but delete it. Most land with houses are just houses "left" by the previous owner and and not transferred with the property.  If that is the case your only option would be to contact the listed owner of the house and see if they would resize and - or move it for you.  That gets a little complex but first you would need to see if they are willing.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

Even if the house is YOUR house, you won't be able to resize it unless you have mod perms.  And even then, resizing may be tricky or impossible.  Go ahead and try it anyway.  What can you lose?  Just select it entirely by dragging a selection rectangle around it.  Then select "Stretch" in your Build editor, and yank gently on one of the white corner handles.  If it works, great. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.