help locating male body in world... Gianni, Jake, TMP

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi...  I'm still kinda new.  I did find the SLINK mainstore last night but it took me forever in the search.  I always have a hard time finding things in search.

Can you help me by giving me the actual link to where I can find the following male bodies? 

Or...  Can you tell me the exact name of the store so I can locate where these bodies are for sale it in the search in world?

Signature Gianni 

Belleza Jake 

TMP  (Deluxe Male ) 

I prefer to go in world because I'd like to look around at other stuff also, get a demo, etc.  thank you

14 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

Signature Gianni -- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Signature Body/134/136/541

Belleza Jake  -- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belleza/150/57/26

TMP  (Deluxe Male )  -- Just say no.  OK ... I will include it but I don't recommend it. -- Well, I couldn't find it anyway so it's just as well. 
I found it that time ...
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Shops/101/32/26

Edited by Rhonda Huntress

I'd advise giving both the Gianni and Geralt a try over at Signature. Geralt is a lot less beefy, and some describe is as a bit of a middle-ground between Jake and Gianni. It's decently supported as well, though not quite as much as Gianni yet, and it has the drawback of offering slightly less alpha masks through its HUD - I've never ran into something where this is an actual issue though.

I can recommend Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni, but avoid Signature Geralt and TMP. The problem with Geralt is the slider around waist area is bad, the texture on your crotch will stretched if you increased the slider. Also even it works with Gianni skin applier, I see it not that good compared with default skin one. TMP is too expensive and L$5000 and not omega supported? No ma'am.

Edited by elixdude

On 5/30/2019 at 3:41 PM, Sandra8675 said:

(...)I always have a hard time finding things in search.(...)

I find that the easiest way to find things in search is by looking on the Groups tab.
Anything else will sometimes return no results, even if you copy paste the correct name, let alone if you only manage to get it close...

In groups (for some reason) the search function works a lot better, when you find the right group you can open the profile of the creator and on that profile you often find the direct link to the place you wanna go.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.