Shopping Buddies & friends

KaydinLynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Myself and one of my friends have recently been getting back into SL again and one of my favorite things to do is shop around whether it be shopping to buy or just window shopping.

So I'm looking for more and new shopping buddies/friends! 

Clothes, house stuff, random stuff, whatever it may be. I don't really have a particular one style I stick to either personally, so perfectly fine shopping around whatever you want too really. I just enjoy looking and sometimes hate doing it alone! Looking at all the new monthly events is a big one I like to do though.

If you're also interested in finding a shopping buddy, or honestly just more friends feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me a message in-world!

On 5/30/2019 at 1:16 PM, KaydinLynn said:

Myself and one of my friends have recently been getting back into SL again and one of my favorite things to do is shop around whether it be shopping to buy or just window shopping.

So I'm looking for more and new shopping buddies/friends! 

Clothes, house stuff, random stuff, whatever it may be. I don't really have a particular one style I stick to either personally, so perfectly fine shopping around whatever you want too really. I just enjoy looking and sometimes hate doing it alone! Looking at all the new monthly events is a big one I like to do though.

If you're also interested in finding a shopping buddy, or honestly just more friends feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me a message in-world!

Feel free to add me inworld: MorrianaDarkstar 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.