Most exciting = all new membership level

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

When deleting the trash folder asks you if you realise that you moved you hair folder to it, that it knows you wear it often, and that you may regret it...on the side trash also offers counseling on inventory hording, reminding you you have not worn that dress since 2009.

Well THAT made me smile LOL.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/1/2019 at 8:29 AM, Sasy Scarborough said:

Stipend

if annual, if you need an advance you just withdraw what you need, shoes cost 450 you ask for 450, when stipend is gone it is either buy more or wait until next years.

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure my entire year of stipends would be gone in a month or two.

22 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

The stipend is about engagement, giving it weekly keeps people logging in.

Kind of - my Premium alts usually only log in every few months to give me their money. 

That concept must be why that old legacy L$50 stipend to Basics requires a weekly login to get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Kind of - my Premium alts usually only log in every few months to give me their money. 

That concept must be why that old legacy L$50 stipend to Basics requires a weekly login to get it.

Which kind of sucks because when the payout fails, you're basically told to suck it up. It's happened a few times over the years. It may not seem like much but when you depend on its being there (and you have logged in more than enough to trigger it) then it fails you have to delay all plans for at least a week if not longer.  Then to be told "so sad, too bad, suck it up buttercup" on top of that? Doesn't do a damn thing towards restoring trust or faith.

• Sad 1

On 5/31/2019 at 7:23 AM, animats said:

30 second delay on being ejected by any security orb while in a vehicle.

I actually like this one.

"All premium members get a grace period of X seconds to llEjectFromLand/llTeleportAgentHome when on the mainland and participating estates (estate management panel tickbox)"

On 5/31/2019 at 5:23 PM, animats said:
  • 30 second delay on being ejected by any security orb while in a vehicle.

if this is meant for old mainland then umm! no

but I can meet you partway, seeing as how you are willing to pay extra for the use of my space.  I set my parcel to Sell Passes to Anyone for 10L for 0.083 hours of access. Think of it as sharing the linden love with me as well as LL 😻

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mollymews said:

if this is meant for old mainland then umm! no

but I can meet you partway, seeing as how you are willing to pay extra for the use of my space.  I set my parcel to Sell Passes to Anyone for 10L for 0.083 hours of access. Think of it as sharing the linden love with me as well as LL 😻

lovethispost.jpg.99a75b39fc37319a3b99f99ddd7b0e9d.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.