Blocked people no longer blocked

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As of this afternoon, some (maybe all) of the people I have blocked are showing up as unblocked. I have REBLOCKED them and they are still showing up as unblocked. So something needs to get fixed. Just letting you know. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have problems with people I've blocked sending me cheap gifts from L$1 sales.  While they are blocked, their L$1 transaction with a store causes a delivery to my inventory from the store owner. 

On 6/1/2019 at 7:39 PM, Erwin Solo said:

And I get their charming message embedded in the gift notice

Best bet is to reframe it as their problem and your entertainment :)  Oh look, here they go again. Did they send me something useful this time? No, trash! :D

They think they're getting to, but if you know they're not, you win. That's my rule.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 12:19 PM, Chic Aeon said:

As of this afternoon, some (maybe all) of the people I have blocked are showing up as unblocked. I have REBLOCKED them and they are still showing up as unblocked. So something needs to get fixed. Just letting you know. 

blocked as in Muted in SL that is one hell of a snafu. Did you jira is there something we can shake our fist at until fixed, all the power of last week has gone to my head, I need more, more, more I tell you (ok really I just found out I had to make five hundred posts to get fancy with my name stuff so I am reaching at anything at this point and you love me) 

• Haha 3

On 5/29/2019 at 10:19 PM, Chic Aeon said:

New Premium feature!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/29/2019 at 10:19 PM, Chic Aeon said:

As of this afternoon, some (maybe all) of the people I have blocked are showing up as unblocked. I have REBLOCKED them and they are still showing up as unblocked. So something needs to get fixed.

This would be far better to handle as a Support ticket or a Jira. In either of those, you could more comfortably have included the details we would need to investigate the problem (such as the names of the users that are not blocked but should be, and where you are seeing the incorrect status).

2 hours ago, Oz Linden said:

This would be far better to handle as a Support ticket or a Jira. In either of those, you could more comfortably have included the details we would need to investigate the problem (such as the names of the users that are not blocked but should be, and where you are seeing the incorrect status).

That was my error as I meant to post this under "Forums Feedback" and thought I had until just now when I looked.  My issue was with blocking in the FORUMS, not inworld. Others responded with comments about inworld and I just let it go.  I reblocked all the forum folks and it has been working since then.   

This WOULD have made more sense had I clicked on the correct forum (right next to the one it ended up in so likely tired or sleepy). That was my intent.   Sorry. 

12 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

That was my error as I meant to post this under "Forums Feedback" and thought I had until just now when I looked.  My issue was with blocking in the FORUMS, not inworld. Others responded with comments about inworld and I just let it go.  I reblocked all the forum folks and it has been working since then.   

This WOULD have made more sense had I clicked on the correct forum (right next to the one it ended up in so likely tired or sleepy). That was my intent.   Sorry. 

I'm sure you did originally post this in the forum feedback section & it was moved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I'm sure you did originally post this in the forum feedback section & it was moved.

OK. Well thanks for remembering.  I appreciate you letting me know it wasn't just a BLOND moment.    

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.