Admittedly, the title is VERY hyperbolic but I got your attention so you may as well keep reading!

While, yes there are teens, I cannot be the only one that has noticed a significant decline in the amount of us, no? I digress, My family has been RP'ing together for a while and I would LOVE to start including more friends to the fold. My RP bf and I have a great little story line and I am wanting to expand beyond just us and my parents. He's in need of new parents, he's 16 and adorable! lol (his name is SpencerRhys)

Anyway this is kinda like a call to all teens out there I guess, WHERE ARE YOU?! WANNA COME CHILL AT MY HOUSE? YOU GOT A POOL?! WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO?! 

Ok I'm done....not really but you're probably bored or have 5 other tabs open of far more interesting posts......kthanxbaiiiii

Lacey Pooley

• Like 2

@Lacey Pooley My family and I would love to roleplay with you and yours. I think its amazing that you have a lil RP b/f and I will spread the word he is looking for folks to fill that parental role. The teens, shoot even the parents in our family would love more people to throw pool parties with, ride horses, explore sims on Mini trips the works. My in-world name is RedWrath Resident. I will look for you to shoot you a message there as well! 

Hope to hear from you soon :D

Thank the people of  SL i have been looking for a while its like all the teens just vanished off the face of SL

~Alrighty delete that stupidtry up there out of your beautiful mind and lets get straight to the basics~

• My irl name doesn't matter so don't ask
  • I'm a super duper fun person and I would hate for anyone to get on my badside

I roleplay as 15 yro girl. I DO'NT WANT ANY PEDOS OR WEIRDOS AT MY DOORSTEP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory- She spent most of her life in and out of orphanages. When she got to age 13 she realized she was never gonna be adopted and the days only got more darker and lonelier for her. she stopped eating the food the orphanage provided and started locking herself in her room for long periods of time, she never came out not even to take a shower. One day someone was finally willing to adopt her but she didn't want to come out of the room so the orphanage had to bring the police and firemen in to get her out. she cleaned herself up and a few weeks later the women wanted to see her again, they sat her down to have a meeting with the the odd woman. Amber didn't like the way it was going so she retaliated  she threatened the woman and called her out on many things. Everyone thought she was crazy so they enrolled her into a school to discipline children of all ages who act up she refused to talk to anyone there never made any friends and refused to follow instructions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality- Amber usually very chill but can also be very mean. Not A Bully. But Mean. she dosn't care what anyone thinks of her and dosn't care about anyones life she often makes that very clear.

• She loves video games                                                              
  • She enjoys reading but not as much
  • Enjoys dancing a bit more than reading
  • Thinks nice people are "Weird"
  •  Likes colorful things!
  • Hate Veggies
  • Dislikes bugs and animals thinks they're weird ....
  • Hate school and orphanages 
  • Hates the dark  or Being alone in the dark     

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHTY YOU'VE REACHED THE END GREAT FOR YOU!   

So how did you like it took a while to make ( JK)

Like i said in the beginning I roleplsy as a 15 yro girls so no creeps 

~Amber elysia fay~

(elysiaiscute)

Hi,

I'm Londyn (londynrayne resident) and I've rped a teen for the last 5 years. It is absolutely true that the teen scene has dwindled. My family has been together for quite some time. My parents are around but they both have a busy SL. I have an 18 yo sister and my boyfriend is 17.  Sometimes rl takes over but when we have time we like to hang out, shop, be silly, and just have fun. We love playing games like Greedy and CAH.  If anyone is interested feel free to contact me inworld. Let's get to know one another.

Londyn

Bethy's a teen! (choralite) She's 14, lives with family and rps as a witch (secretly, so it doesn't disrupt any outside rp!) I realize it's a big age jump from 14 to 16/17 but if you're interested in friends, I'm more than happy to have people to hang out with!

I used to occasionally RP that the age of the persona I was playing was the exact age of my main account.  For example, if I'd been in the game for ten years, my avi and personality would reflect a ten year old girl.  The problem is that my main has a Profile description that includes some more grown-up things.  This caused problems and confusion among those with no imagination or unable to conceptualize that someone might have broad interests ranging from art to femdom and from roleplaying as Red Sonja to a moody pre-teen.

To deal with this, I created an alt for my teen RP.  Well, she's ALMOST a teen.  I RP that her age is the same age as the original main account, so she therefore celebrates TWO rez days:  The day I first created an account back in 2006, and the day I created the alt account a few years ago.  Two rez days -- Double presents!  🙂  I call the date I created the original account her rez day, and the day I created the alt account as the day she pixelated lol

I had a few kid friends on the main but they've since disappeared.  Only a few of the adults I know are aware of the alt account.  I'd like to meet a few other teens as I become one -- The main account, and hence the kid's account's RP rez day, turns thirteen next month, and I want lots of presents for my bat mitzvah!  🙂

On the long post above with "NO CREEPERS" throughout:  OMG when I created my alt I selected one of the basic default female avis but immediately cut 'n' pasted my RP description in the profile to make it clear the age I'm pretending to be.  I was in the game for maybe three minutes and getting hit on by a dude.  Three.  Minutes.  Even after I told him to read my profile.  Which he did, and wanted me more BECAUSE I was a kid.  I gave him the third degree about TOS, told him I'm hardly a prude in RL or with my main, but this is a kid you are making sexual advances at.  And how he's giving new players a bad first impression of our game.  How he's not just trying to f a kid, but by driving new players away he's f-ing with our membership numbers and the financial stability that makes this whole virtual world possilbe.  Yeah, I reported him.  But man -- THREE.  MINUTES.  INTO.  SECOND.  LIFE.

On 6/20/2019 at 4:08 PM, Lacey Pooley said:

Thank you all! I've been under the weather but i will be reaching out to you all so we can link up!

❤️

Hey Lacey, I went ahead and sent you an IM offline, hopefully SL doesn't eat it and you got it. I also hope you're feeling better! 

I have a teen character! (ish, I'm 12). I rp going to hogwarts (mischief managed) but it could be just that she goes to a boarding school far away to keep it vague. I am also looking for a rp family if anyone is interested!

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 6:47 PM, Rabid Cheetah said:

On the long post above with "NO CREEPERS" throughout:  OMG when I created my alt I selected one of the basic default female avis but immediately cut 'n' pasted my RP description in the profile to make it clear the age I'm pretending to be.  I was in the game for maybe three minutes and getting hit on by a dude.  Three.  Minutes.  Even after I told him to read my profile.  Which he did, and wanted me more BECAUSE I was a kid.  I gave him the third degree about TOS, told him I'm hardly a prude in RL or with my main, but this is a kid you are making sexual advances at.  And how he's giving new players a bad first impression of our game.  How he's not just trying to f a kid, but by driving new players away he's f-ing with our membership numbers and the financial stability that makes this whole virtual world possilbe.  Yeah, I reported him.  But man -- THREE.  MINUTES.  INTO.  SECOND.  LIFE.

Yeah it's absolutely disgusting, I met this guy from one of my previous posts and he wanted me to be his wife?? Like WTF. Then he actually wanted me to buy him a fricking pizza with a PS4 gift card

• Like 1