The Bellisserian new lands thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Delia Claremont said:

Having a blast.!!  Come meet up in the mornings if ya care to sit at beach while sipping your java!    All are welcome! 

Oh the bikes are peewee bicycles and they are super for exploring the new lands but they are gachas and prices swing wildly just sayin

• Like 2

I have one of these in my closet:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Tandem-Bicycle-Rezzer/53350

I can put it out by my horse rez, if people like. I put the horse out as an all terrain  er (it flies! it swims! it seats 3! ) , but I'm happy to lend people bikes ^^

I wondered how y'all ended up at the pub (I was all "bit early for me for a pint, but I'll join, sure")

Seems like we have so many good neighborhood places to start/ end our days together now   whoot

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Thanks 1

Doc fell off his push Scooter... long before we even got back to the pub!!  It must have been the beer helmet that off-balanced him!  Baphy's got her horse!  We're ready!!!  Some on trikes!  Some on rollerskates!!   

c04131f0e272e355a004ac345d65078a.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, AuraRayne said:

If I don't get a house soon I'm cancelling my membership!😠

AuraRayne!  Come party and be silly with us while you wait!!  Everyone is welcomed with open arms and loads of fun to share while you wait!  There are lots in this bunch today who are still waiting too!  We don't even know who lives here and who just shows up to party!  Join one of the Groups and come have fun on this incredibly beautiful new continent!!   Bellesseria Citizens and Bellisseria Community are 2 of the main ones  secondlife:///app/group/63773109-bc01-d353-2074-dbb6e8256f0a/about and secondlife:///app/group/f7b0c9d9-ab6d-30d1-e37f-52b2bb132074/about  No need to own a house here to have fun!!  ♥♥♥ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

I think I saw all of you wandering through the ocean earlier while I was fishing 🤣  If it wasn't you, there was another large group wandering through the ocean around that time, I wish I took a few screenshots. 

This is us pausing to catch our breath! 

ac2f6855866922af2adb780fbbffe71e.gif

And on the beach ready to go in!  

47bfa14078f6d2004c4691872d094993.jpg

I wish you'd come along!!  This is where we ended up Willow!  

677ab042693e283c5e7708f35cdc66e7.gif

Edited by BJoyful
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

This is us pausing to catch our breath! 

ac2f6855866922af2adb780fbbffe71e.gif

And on the beach ready to go in!  

47bfa14078f6d2004c4691872d094993.jpg

I wish you'd come along!!  This is where we ended up Willow!  

677ab042693e283c5e7708f35cdc66e7.gif

Aww, I didn't want to impose, plus I was on the hunt for the great white whale.. he eludes me, but one day I will catch him!  :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

Aww, I didn't want to impose, plus I was on the hunt for the great white whale.. he eludes me, but one day I will catch him!  :)

You'd never be an imposition Willow ♥  We'd love to have you along!  And we'll cheer like crazy when you catch the whale!!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

hello everyone, i just joined SL in Hopes to have a home here but seems we have new homes to chose from which I don't like, this is a much more beautiful continent...how can someone come and visit your beautiful continent...I have searched everywhere on the maps and such and put in "Bellisseria" and can't find it anywhere....hoping one day I can get a place there...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

hello everyone, i just joined SL in Hopes to have a home here but seems we have new homes to chose from which I don't like, this is a much more beautiful continent...how can someone come and visit your beautiful continent...I have searched everywhere on the maps and such and put in "Bellisseria" and can't find it anywhere....hoping one day I can get a place there...

It's only the individual region names which come up in search, not the continent. But you can find groups like Bellisseria Community and Bellisseria Citizen in group search. Both have group notices with a HUD for a tour of homes which are open for people to have a look at.

There are also slurls in some of the threads in the Linden Homes section. Very helpful information there too about releases of new regions, getting a home and things you can still do (depending on your time zone of course) while you're waiting.

I won a month on a houseboat in the Bellisserian newspaper's raffle and have one until the end of August. You're very welcome to hang out there, it's especially lovely in the moonlight and there are silly things to do too. The slurl is in my sig (so I can make it poof with my month there is up).

• Like 1

thank you so much for the info, i will be definitely checking all of those out i know I am very new but before joining second life I watched a lot of youtube videos to get an idea and came across a few of the Bellisseria and love it, i know that this continent came out I believe back in April so obviously no places there left unless someone abandons one, but would hope that maybe they will come out again with pretty homes like that again and a lovely town...the new places that are provided at the moment aren't my type but I don't mind patiently waiting, but in the mean time I would love to visit the Bellisseria Continent...thank you so much again for the info :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

thank you so much for the info, i will be definitely checking all of those out i know I am very new but before joining second life I watched a lot of youtube videos to get an idea and came across a few of the Bellisseria and love it, i know that this continent came out I believe back in April so obviously no places there left unless someone abandons one, but would hope that maybe they will come out again with pretty homes like that again and a lovely town...the new places that are provided at the moment aren't my type but I don't mind patiently waiting, but in the mean time I would love to visit the Bellisseria Continent...thank you so much again for the info :)

Bellisseria is still in the creation process atm and will be for some time yet!  Approximately 40,000 older homes need to be replaced and only about 1/10 are already in Bellisseria 😃

LL is releasing the newly constructed homes as each Region is completed and tested.  This process is allowing around 100 new uniquely designed parcels - with the new owners choice of 4 (currently) home models each - to be released to the website each week and currently these are being claimed within seconds.  While the demand is so high it can be a challenge to get one right now but everyone is welcome to come explore, enjoy and celebrate the creation of this beautiful place!

There’s lots going on and easy to find if you join the Bellisseria Events Group https://world.secondlife.com/group/0913c244-8878-95ba-c08c-81fc2214b555#.XVV1ZSFBUv0.link inworld for all sorts of events, both planned and spontaneous!   Gatherings are the best way to get to meet friendly fun people with a wealth of knowledge and experience in Second Life as well as other new and brand new people to Second Life. 💃🏽🕺🏽 We were all noobs to Bellisseria and all noobs to SL at some point and I feel Bellisseria has a refreshing and diverse community who will provide a great introduction to help you find your niche and love your Second Life 😁 as much as we do 🥰 

Hope to see you inworld soon!  There’s a great fun party at FAR & Clo’s houseboat every Friday at Noon to 2 PM SLT (PST) please come join the fun and craziness!

Edited by BJoyful
Grammar & sp, as usual!
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.