Freckled skin w/ Slink hands & Feet

Aerith Felicci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a skin from Glam affair right? great shop with good skin and many options but one thing i have noticed is that it has no Freckled skin option for my Slink hands and Feet which i prefer to use.This Texture Difference is Killing me right now because (Once seen, Cannot be unseen) and having this different texture seam is bothering me. I have asked around in the Glam Affair Group and they said the creator is not making them for Slink. So I ask you now.

Is there a Skin Shop which sells skin in my tone/ has freckles and support that same skin applier for my Slink hands and Feet?

Sounds impossible but i'm sure someone out there should know.

Edit: I use Maitreya Body with Slink hands & Feet (in case someone asks)

feet3.PNG

Edited by Aerith Felicci

21 minutes ago, Aerith Felicci said:

Is there a Skin Shop which sells skin in my tone/ has freckles and support that same skin applier for my Slink hands and Feet?

Right off the top of my head I know that Izzie's appliers for Maitreya also have Slink hands and feet options.

[edit]
Let me clarify, the Maitreya applier will have a button to apply the skin to just the body and there is a separate Slink applier that is just hands and feet for a reduced price.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.