Jump to content
ophismx

I want to make friends to shop and chat with!!

Recommended Posts

Hello, the name is Vera, and I'm pretty new on second life about 2 months exactly and I've been having quite some trouble making friends on here. I really want to make friends that love shopping and fashion just as much as I do. I'm 19 and wanna meet people around that age group also!. My Avi is really pink kawaii themed but i'm also open to a realistic avi in near future so don't be afraid and just message me! 

SL username: ophismx 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ophismx said:

Hello, the name is Vera, and I'm pretty new on second life about 2 months exactly and I've been having quite some trouble making friends on here. I really want to make friends that love shopping and fashion just as much as I do. I'm 19 and wanna meet people around that age group also!. My Avi is really pink kawaii themed but i'm also open to a realistic avi in near future so don't be afraid and just message me! 

SL username: ophismx 

Just a thought since you are new.  SL just created a new continent called Bellisseria that the new Linden homes are located in.  But, even if you don't live there the community is popping right now since its so new and exciting.  You could go into search on SL and go to the groups tab and look for groups that begin with the word Bellisseria then join the top 2 populated groups (Citizens and Community I think).  I think you will find both of those groups very active with all sorts of discussion and invites to parties on the continent.  And you can meet people of all walks of life there too.  If you like it a lot you may even want to end up living there eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Vera, not new to SL here, but I guess "new" as in returning for a billionth time haha. Also love to shop and chat if you want to!

Kaydinlynn on SL 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Just a thought since you are new.  SL just created a new continent called Bellisseria that the new Linden homes are located in.  But, even if you don't live there the community is popping right now since its so new and exciting.  You could go into search on SL and go to the groups tab and look for groups that begin with the word Bellisseria then join the top 2 populated groups (Citizens and Community I think).  I think you will find both of those groups very active with all sorts of discussion and invites to parties on the continent.  And you can meet people of all walks of life there too.  If you like it a lot you may even want to end up living there eventually.

Hello! Just curious, what is this Bellisseria you speak of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KaydinLynn said:

Just curious, what is this Bellisseria you speak of?

It is a new continent of Linden homes.  Each plot is now 1024sqm instead of the old 512sqm plus there are copious amounts of houseboats and water ways.  It has been a roaring success with people anxiously waiting for more houses and houseboats to be made available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It is a new continent of Linden homes.  Each plot is now 1024sqm instead of the old 512sqm plus there are copious amounts of houseboats and water ways.  It has been a roaring success with people anxiously waiting for more houses and houseboats to be made available.

Ooh thank you! I'll have to check it out. I'd seen it mentioned before but no idea what it was. how do you know when/if they're available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...