I want to make friends to shop and chat with!!

ophismx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, the name is Vera, and I'm pretty new on second life about 2 months exactly and I've been having quite some trouble making friends on here. I really want to make friends that love shopping and fashion just as much as I do. I'm 19 and wanna meet people around that age group also!. My Avi is really pink kawaii themed but i'm also open to a realistic avi in near future so don't be afraid and just message me! 

SL username: ophismx 

1 hour ago, ophismx said:

Hello, the name is Vera, and I'm pretty new on second life about 2 months exactly and I've been having quite some trouble making friends on here. I really want to make friends that love shopping and fashion just as much as I do. I'm 19 and wanna meet people around that age group also!. My Avi is really pink kawaii themed but i'm also open to a realistic avi in near future so don't be afraid and just message me! 

SL username: ophismx 

Just a thought since you are new.  SL just created a new continent called Bellisseria that the new Linden homes are located in.  But, even if you don't live there the community is popping right now since its so new and exciting.  You could go into search on SL and go to the groups tab and look for groups that begin with the word Bellisseria then join the top 2 populated groups (Citizens and Community I think).  I think you will find both of those groups very active with all sorts of discussion and invites to parties on the continent.  And you can meet people of all walks of life there too.  If you like it a lot you may even want to end up living there eventually.

10 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Just a thought since you are new.  SL just created a new continent called Bellisseria that the new Linden homes are located in.  But, even if you don't live there the community is popping right now since its so new and exciting.  You could go into search on SL and go to the groups tab and look for groups that begin with the word Bellisseria then join the top 2 populated groups (Citizens and Community I think).  I think you will find both of those groups very active with all sorts of discussion and invites to parties on the continent.  And you can meet people of all walks of life there too.  If you like it a lot you may even want to end up living there eventually.

Hello! Just curious, what is this Bellisseria you speak of?

1 hour ago, KaydinLynn said:

Just curious, what is this Bellisseria you speak of?

It is a new continent of Linden homes.  Each plot is now 1024sqm instead of the old 512sqm plus there are copious amounts of houseboats and water ways.  It has been a roaring success with people anxiously waiting for more houses and houseboats to be made available.

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It is a new continent of Linden homes.  Each plot is now 1024sqm instead of the old 512sqm plus there are copious amounts of houseboats and water ways.  It has been a roaring success with people anxiously waiting for more houses and houseboats to be made available.

Ooh thank you! I'll have to check it out. I'd seen it mentioned before but no idea what it was. how do you know when/if they're available?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.