viewer crash issue

Faenavia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, 
I'm  here because I have a problem with my viewer crashing. In fact, I can't even display the login page anymore. It stays a few seconds and jumps.
Summary of the facts.

This afternoon, I clean my cache because it hasn't been done for months and too many bazaars in it. so, I locate the cache, I disconnect, I delete everything that is in it and I reconnect. everything works normally, for several hours. and with the reset of my connection, I am loged out and when I try to relog, the viewer is crashing. I try several times, nothing works. 
So I decide to reinstall the viewer, uninstall the other one and reinstall and always the same... I don't know what to do. I don't know where it comes from.

Thank you to those who can help me

Hello Whirly Fizzle

thank you for paying attention to my issue.

In fact, what happened when I opened the viewer was that the login page would display for 2 or 3 seconds and jump. As a result, I had a crash report window that popped up.

In the meantime, I downloaded the SL viewer to be able to play, everything is going normally, but I would really like to get Firestrom back because I am so used to it that I can't even play with the LL viewer anymore.
So, last night, I uninstalled (again) the Firestorm viewer and re-downloaded it this afternoon and reinstalled it.
He doesn't crash anymore, but here's what happens.

My view with the Linden Lab viewer: 

1559152283-sl-viewer.png

My view with the Firestorm viewer:

1559152482-firestorm-viewer.png

Edited by Faenavia
add text

Back !

Something was wrong  with my settings. I just restored my settings and everything works perfectly.
So, basically, I don't know why this thing was crashing, if re-downloading and reinstalling it helped anything? 
I don't know what was wrong with my settings that gave me an image like this. 
So I'm no less stupid than yesterday, but I managed to make it work.

Merci. bonne soirée à tous.

Edited by Faenavia
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.