Oldest dance club / music venue in SL?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am the owner of BBW Heaven Beach Club, a Mature club that has been dedicated to serving plus-size ladies and their admirers for 13 years now.  The club has never closed, though it has relocated several times (growing from its original skybox location to the current full-region of BBWHeaven).   We are totally confident that we are the longest running club for this specific niche, but are interested in knowing which clubs might be older than us!  Please let me know your thoughts on this - as well as any suggestions you have for us to use in celebrating our 14th year (to be celebrated in October 2019).  Thanks!  Petty

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Huh... "Oldest" or "Longest-Running" or "Oldest, Longest-Running"? The thread title also does not say anything about particular genres, either. So I'm going to toss in Frank's Place and House of V. There surely are many others in different genres. And that the OP never mentioned the genre or even the name of the venue they are referring to may have something to do with why this thread died a quick death.

But since it is now in official Zombie status, I just though I'd make these points.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Alt7 is still running in the same place!!!
That has to be at least about 12 years without ever moving, my landmark says acquired in 2009 and still works, the club still looks relatively the same, the basic structure of the building is the same even if the props inside are different.
I gotta say, I think the old props had more charm, they could do a bit better today but hey, having a club running for that long I could only dream of that achievement.

Yes here's the link http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pomponio/32/72/71

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rasterscan said:

Was Franks the actual oldest ? Or Santoroni maybe ? Someone must know for sure.

Franks was already well-established when I first came in world in late 2005, or (at least) when I first noted it in early 2006. (I also admit that memory of exactly what and where and when back then is fuzzy, so I could be misremembering.)

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.