House & houseboat numbers in Bellisseria.

Ivory Bouscario

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If anyone would like me to make you a simple texture of a house number to put by the front door on your house or houseboat in Bellisseria let me know. It's nothing fancy but I think it is a neat touch to add on. You can see the number texture at my houseboat (look next to the front door outside) at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Menagerie/133/4/23. It will look exactly like that. Pretty simple. Just a plain, flat, transparent texture. 

I will need you to stand outside, on your parcel, directly in front of your front door, copy the SLURL, and give it to me either in here or message me in world. The house number will be based on that SLURL. Not charging anything but if for some reason I get an insane number of requests I may not be able to fill them all. Let me know what SL name you want me to send it to.

• Like 4

I have seen these, a couple of my neighbors are using them or something similar. It's a nice touch.

I think on mine though I'd use the coordinates of the mailbox because that will not change, whereas the front doors are not in the same spot for every model of house.

Yes, sadly, I am that OCD. I'd have to remake the bloomin' thing  😛 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Gryphon Ronas said:

I have seen these, a couple of my neighbors are using them or something similar. It's a nice touch.

I think in one or both of the largest groups (Bellisseria Citizens and Bellisseria Community) a house number maker was put in the notices a week or so ago by a group member :)

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.